Random good picture Not show
1. The herpes simplex virus can also cause recurrent ulcers.
2. Herpes simplex infection, when it involves the cervix, can cause a profuse discharge.
3. If you cold sores ( facial herpes simplex ), use a sunblock to protect your skin.
4. Objective:To explore the effect of Zn- iontophoresis on herpes simplex keratitis(HSK).
5. Genital infection with the herpes simplex viruses ( HSV ) 1 or 2 is not just an inconvenience, doctors note.
6. Herpes simplex: Infection caused by herpes simplex virus.
7. The herpes simplex virus, cause of the common cold sore, had traveled to his brain, wiping out his entire memory center, including the hippocampus and areas that control emotion and behavior.
8. Oral herpes simplex and herpes zoster of the chest than normal incidence of a marked increase in the crowd.
9. Herpes Simplex Virus ( HSV ) encephalitis has its own neuroanatomy.
10. Lips and chest herpes simplex herpes zoster incidence than the normal population increased significantly.
11. Vesicles of herpes simplex occur around the lips.
12. A 12 - Year Prospective Study of Childhood Herpes Simplex Encephalitis: Is There a Broader Spectrum of Disease?
13. They are caused by the herpes simplex type I virus (HSV-1), which affects the oral area more than HSV-2, which targets the genitals.
14. A 12-Year Prospectie Study of Childhood Herpes Simplex Encephalitis: Is There a Broader Spectrum of Disease?
15. Herpes Simplex I virus remains dormant in the nerve cells of the body.
16. These include giant cells associated with variola, herpes simplex and parainfluenza.
17. Acyclovir has drastically improved the outlook in cases of herpes simplex encephalitis but is not as effective against other viruses.
18. Objective To investigate the infection rate and its charactor of herpes simplex virus(HSV)and other venereal disease in Herpes genitalis patients.
19. AIM: To investigate the dosages of antiviral agent 17997 in experimental herpes simplex keratitis(HSK).
20. Objective To investigate the condition of neuron insult in patients with herpes simplex encephalitis ( HSE ).
21. The clinical feature is mainly prolonged fever and clinical manifestations included candidiasis, herpes simplex, pneumocystis pneumonia, pulmonary tuberculosis and so on.
22. Results Of 10 cases of ICVST, 4 were caused by mastoiditis, 2 by the furuncles on their faces, 3 by otitis media and 1 was secondary to herpes simplex virus encephalitis.
23. Objective To study the clinic characteristic and treatment of children with severe herpes simplex encephalitis(HSE).
24. Objective To explore the relationship between electroencephalogram (EEG) patterns and the prognosis of herpes simplex encephalitis(HSE).
25. Objective : To observe the therapy effect of aciclovir ( ACV ) in the treatment of herpes simplex virus encephalitis ( HSE ).
26. The hemorrhages seen here in the temporal lobe are due to Herpes simplex virus infection.
27. The results came from a study with a neurological patient, "Roger, " who has been studied in the lab for 15 years,[sentencedict.com] after suffering brain damage from herpes simplex encephalitis.
28. Objective To explore the correlation between recurrent aphthous ulcer (RAU) and infection of human cytomegalovirus (HCMV), herpes simplex virus (HSV).
29. Corticosteroids should be used cautiously in patients with ocular Herpes simplex because of possible corneal perforation.
30. A few opportunistic infections and symptoms such as candidiasis of the mouth, throat or vagina (thrush), herpes zoster (shingles) and herpes simplex can be managed effectively through home-based care.
More similar words: simple, simpleton, pessimist, pessimism, pessimistic, pure and simple, simple machine, simple interest, herpes, genital herpes, perplex, complex, perplexed, simply, perplexity, perplexing, perplexedly, complexion, complexity, simplify, simplistic, simplicity, pimple, dimple, wimple, oedipus complex, dimpled, crimple, complex sentence, superiority complex.