Random good picture Not show
1. The machine can hammer out metal very thin.
2. I think we can hammer out a solution.
3. Leading oil producers tried to hammer out a deal.
4. The capitalist tried to hammer out an agreement with workers on overtime pay.
5. It was social laughter, an attempt to hammer out a common weapon against despair.
6. The toxic substances department must approve it and hammer out a legal agreement with the group before moving forward.
7. The central purpose is to hammer out long-term strategies for the nation as a whole.
8. Please hammer out these nails.
9. I managed to hammer out the brief for the debate.
10. Can you hammer out the dent in the side of my car?
11. After the major agreement, we had to hammer out the details.
12. We are required to learn to hammer out beautiful dishes in precious metals.
13. It took over three months to hammer out the distributorship agreement.
14. The government tried to hammer out an agreement with workers.
15. Unfortunately, Asia lacks any real security forum to hammer out problems.
16. It took three years for the two countries to hammer out an agreement.
17. Three years after the accident the lawyers finally managed to hammer out a settlement with the insurance company.
18. In January, too(Sentencedict.com), the leading figures of the Conservative party met at Selsdon in order to hammer out new policies.
19. Member companies spent most of the first year trying to hammer out a mission and a game plan.
20. Leaders on Capitol Hill virtually put all other business on hold as it sought to hammer out a debt ceiling increase.
21. But in the main, he found that a man must hammer out his theology alone.
22. The answer took a couple of decades ( and recessions ) to hammer out.
23. We each take a few seconds to consider a one hundred forty character blurb and then hammer out our reactions by way of a Tweet or status update.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
24. The leaders of the various middle eastern countries are trying to hammer out a peace agreement.
25. Though they did not reach a consensus on all the details the group will reconvene in January to hammer out further specifications and potentially get the interest of NASA.
26. The money will stay on the table until they hammer out the value of any trade-in as well as financing, insurance or warranty details.
27. CIT has been in talks with the bondholder group to hammer out the rescue financing deal, Reuters reported on Saturday, citing a source close to the situation.
28. The supreme fiscal committee of Dubai met on Sunday evening to hammer out potential policy responses. But in the absence of concrete policy statements, doubt is likely to prevail.
More similar words: hammer, hammer at, hammered, hammering, sledge hammer, sledgehammer, hammer and tongs, hammer and sickle, chamber of commerce, yammer, scammer, spammer, stammer, stammering, programmer, computer programmer, numerous, come round, innumerous, whammy, hammock, muhammad, jammed, hammurabi, ammeter, trammel, crammed, oriflamme, programme, kilogramme.