Random good picture Not show
1. He hammered the nail in the wood.
2. The workmen sawed and hammered all day.
3. He hammered out the dents in the metal sheet.
4. He hammered at the door with his fist.
5. She hammered in the steel tent pegs.
6. He hammered in the nail.
7. He hammered away at his speech for 3 hours.
8. He hammered the nails into the wall.
9. He hammered the wedge into the crack in the stone.
10. The stakes are pushed or hammered into the ground and can be used for marking an area, supporting a plant or forming part of a fence.
11. He hammered a nail into the wall and hung a picture on it.
12. Hammered a tack into the wall and hung a small picture from it.
13. Her latest film has been hammered by the critics.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. He hammered the ball into the net.
15. Our team was hammered 5-1.
16. They have had English grammar hammered into them.
17. Arsenal hammered Manchester United 5-0.
18. The coach hammered his message into the team.
19. Manchester United were hammered 5-1.
20. She hammered the nail into the wall.
21. The worker hammered the iron flat.
22. He hammered away at the paper to me.
23. He hammered out "NO" on the keyboard.
24. She hammered a nail into the wall.
25. Daniella hammered at the door.
26. Robinson hammered the ball into the goal.
27. He hammered his two clenched fists on the table.
28. Big waves hammered at the coral reef.
29. The speaker hammered at his opponent's ideas.
30. She hammered the nail in.
More similar words: hammer, hammer at, sledgehammer, yammer, spammer, stammer, stammering, programmer, commercial credit, whammy, hammock, muhammad, crammed, ammeter, programme, untrammeled, untrammelled, bummer, shimmer, summer, simmer, dimmer, commerce, glimmer, immerse, summery, drummer, immersed, e-commerce, north america.