Random good picture Not show
1. If the scheme appears to be a pyramid selling scam, have nothing to do with it.
2. What first put the police onto the scam?
3. He got involved in a credit card scam.
4. He had no part in the scam.
5. They believed they were participating in an insurance scam, not a murder.
6. Mortgage scams were as old as the hills.
7. In recent weeks,(Sentencedict.com ) three others in the scam admitted to charges of money laundering and wire fraud.
8. Even our die-hard Communist friends admit to the existence of small-scale scams under the old system.
9. How loan scams operate How homeowners get in over their heads with home equity loans: 1.
10. This is the kind of scam for which the offshore industry is notorious.
11. The scam, first detected in October 1994, deceived people from 41 states and the District of Columbia.
12. Admit it - as scams go, this one is absolutely brilliant.
13. Linked to the Mafia he was also behind counterfeit currency scams and drug trafficking.
14. At the Penta the porters had worked out a neat scam with the airline crews who regularly booked into the hotel.
15. The law and order section is a prime target for every kind of scam.
16. The media buy into the scam because such scare stories about unseen threats make good headlines.
17. But what is notable about the Koffler scam is the sheer, hilarious hubris of it.
18. It may not have been the most lucrative land scam in United States history, but it ranked somewhere near the top.
19. But my traveling companion, more wary and savvy than I, smelled scam.
20. I won't shop them if they cut me in on their scam.
21. He was taken for a ride by the scammer.
22. We caught a scammer in the past who tried selling us somebody else's work, and we will try our utmost to check that you are the owner of the sounds that you provide.
23. A scammer could use this information to build a profile of a person and then target them with convincing phishing messages—perhaps referring to specific purchases on another website.
24. In this case, all a scammer need to use is his mind and come up with crafty ways of getting money easily.
25. I really want my sister to answer my question. Of course, we can do everything for justice and righteous, even make us a great sacrifice. But we could not fall a sacrifice for a scammer.
26. Google's security feature should help with this, as long as your friend and the scammer don't happen to live in the same area.
27. Hang up: Hang up immediately and do not let your emotions continuously affected by the scammer.
28. Dar didn't go for that option, however, because there was no guarantee the scammer would return the page once paid.
29. I am looking for a long term supplier for Facebook Fans, i just worked with a scammer (got my money back), so don't bother wasting your time (or mine) if you're not going to deliver results.
30. This can appear VERY legit to many people, and will cause you to fall victim scammer.
More similar words: hammer, yammer, stammer, spammer, hammered, hammer at, hammering, summer camp, programmer, stammering, sledgehammer, hammer and tongs, hammer and sickle, computer programmer, scam, jammed, scamp, trammel, crammed, ammeter, scamper, programme, camera, scamping, kilogramme, in camera, cameras, untrammeled, untrammelled, cameraman.