Random good picture Not show
1. We had best call for the doctor at once.
2. But pitchers had best take note as well.
3. They had best be careful.
4. Poets like Woodhouse had best go back to their jobs.
5. Perhaps we had best ask ourselves why our political institutions function as they do.
6. If so, we had best listen closely, since we will not get another chance.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Meanwhile we had best prepare the way by showing that a medicine beyond verbal shamanism is an aching need.
8. I thought had best have your opinions first.
9. He had best have done so.
10. You had best get home before midnight.
11. We had best keep them at arm's length.
12. We had best get home before midnight.
13. I thought I had best have your opinion first.
14. You had best try to do it.
15. You had best go with him.
16. I had best have your opinions first.
17. Now choose how I had best remedy this fault.
18. You had best not accept the offer.
19. You had best do so.
20. I had best fax them our plans.
21. I thought I had best your opinions first.
22. HPLC had best stability and creditability when determining single component.
23. Are rhinitis and pharyngitis had best the most effective treatment method ah?
24. The sand is firm but wet, so we had best go barefoot.
25. As results, when being oxidation, the cyclohexane had best performance of antioxidation among the hydrocarbons investigated, while tetralin and butyl benzene had the poor.
26. And that, I would say, is what we, in our own religious rites, had best be doing too.
27. The concept of differentiation is a key theme of our work, and we had best discuss it as the book unfolds.
28. Of all the workers in the country bituminous miners probably had best grounds for discontent.
29. It was concluded from the discussion that the outdoor axial flow fan and its condenser had best operate in combination with the PTC-thermistor heater.
30. He could be a hater—anyone who failed to perceive the genius of his hero Aneurin Bevan, whose biography he wrote, had best look out—but he was incapable of sustained malevolence.