Random good picture Not show
1. Courage is like—it’s a habitus, a habit, a virtue: You get it by courageous acts. It’s like you learn to swim by swimming. You learn courage by couraging. Brene Brown
2. Habitus is another fundamental notion corresponding to field.
3. The result shows that the different habitus grouping didactics for basketball teaching in college is a good teaching method. It can improve the achievement for all students.
4. Concepts that are applied to analyze practice include habitus and intuitus.
5. TOGs, Bourdieu, habitus, mirroring, fan-tagonism, cultural capital, Mustardland and Chuffer Dandridge.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. There is an unspoken recognition of a certain disposition or habitus among the social classes.
7. On Bourdieu's account these producers are most importantly understood through their habitus, and through their individual strategies and collective struggles.
8. To what extent is this different from self-reflexivity as the prolonged and systematic reflection on the sociological habitus outlined just above?
9. On examination the patient was small and of ectomorphic habitus: pallor was evident, but there was no cyanosis.
10. Individuals are often tall and slender with an asthenic habitus ("marfanoid" look) and prone to osteoporosis.
11. The inner cortical table with underlying cancellous bone may be preferable owing to body habitus.
More similar words: habitual, habitude, habitually, habituate, habituation, habitual criminal, habitability, habit, decubitus, inhabit, habitat, cohabit, habitant, inhabited, habitable, out of habit, habitation, inhabitant, kick the habit, buying habits, uninhabited, inhabitancy, habit-forming, inhabitable, decubitus ulcer, inhabitation, cohabitation, uninhabitable, be in the habit of, get out of the habit.