Random good picture Not show
1. But since the disappearance of Lucky the fox, Gussie the goose has been inconsolable.
2. I knew it was because of Gussie .
3. Oh, I was just talking to Gussie .
4. " Gussie, I love you, " Clyde said.
5. Gussie and Clyde told each other they would never get married again. He was 84, she was 81, and they were too old for such shenanigans.
6. I began to realize that Gussie was offering her own last true measure of devotion.
7. The forgotten beauty of West Texas caught Gussie off guard. And something else did too: laughter.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. On my father's first day without Gussie, I called to see how he was doing.
9. Gussie 's extra week in Spur passed all to quickly.
10. Gussie drove her husband to the hospital, 35 miles away.
11. Clyde pulled over, and Gussie hopped out and plunged into the cotton.
12. Occasionally he mentioned one of the Willis girls- Gussie Lee-who now lived in Sacramento[sentencedict.com], Calif.
13. Clyde and Gussie had agreed that he would be buried beside my mother, and Gussie eventually would lie next to her late husband, Bill.
14. The night before she was supposed to leave, Gussie and Clyde settled down in his side-by-side reclining chairs.
15. It was almost two years before Gussie came back to Spur.
16. When Clyde woke up, he complained of a terrible pain in his stomach. Once again he was rushed into surgery. Once again Gussie and I spent long hours waiting.
17. They collected her hag and headed for the car. Gussie had deliberately packed for only four days-an excuse for a short visit.
18. "You weren't looking for a little old lady, " said Gussie .
19. The crisis passed, but the next morning Clyde's condition was still grave. Gussie sat there exhausted, trying to put on a bright face.
20. "I'll stay another week if you'll promise me one thing, " Gussie said.
More similar words: gussied up, aussie, gussy, gusset, gussy up, lassie, cassie, dossier, brassiere, bessie smith, russia, haile selassie, bussing, fussily, prussia, Russian, pertussis, plus sign, fussiness, percussive, percussion, minus sign, focussing, concussion, concussive, discussion, repercussion, antitussive, percussionist, russian orthodox.