Random good picture Not show
(1) The trade agreements is advantageous to both countries.
(2) Membership of the union could prove advantageous.
(3) You're in a very advantageous position.
(4) Injections of vitamin C are obviously advantageous.
(5) This trade arrangement could be mutually advantageous.
(6) Lower fares make it advantageous to travel in winter.
(7) Free exchange of goods was advantageous to all.
(8) He was now in a more advantageous position.
(9) The new tax system is advantageous to higher-rate taxpayers.
(10) An ear for foreign languages is advantageous.
(11) You may find it advantageous to wait a few weeks before replying.
(12) This scheme could be advantageous for people on low incomes.
(13) The lower tax rate is particularly advantageous to poorer families.
(14) A free trade agreement would be advantageous to both countries.
(15) The trade agreement is particularly advantageous to U.S. farmers.
(16) Thus these phenotypes are selectively advantageous for the microorganisms.
(17) It will be more advantageous for the aquarist to acquire pre-cultivated seedlings or fully developed plants from aquatic plant shops.
(18) And would it be advantageous for the two groups to meet and mate?
(19) It is generally price advantageous to specify powders although in use they may be more difficult to control and dose.
(20) Immigrants presumably want to migrate because it is advantageous for them to do so.
(21) When possible[sentencedict.com], it is often advantageous for the spouse also to go into psychotherapy.
(22) The heterogeneity and uneven development of China's economy are rather advantageous in the war of resistance.
(23) The general policy is to set off overpayments in the manner that is most advantageous to the taxpayer.
(24) It may be wondered why it is necessary, or even advantageous, to have two sorts of unit for lexical semantics.
(25) Increasing demand allowed landowners to raise rents and grant leases on less advantageous terms.
(26) Firstly, the owner must believe that the release of the information would be advantageous to his rivals or injurious to him.
(27) A thorough knowledge of such conditions is essential when determining the most advantageous international payment methods for your business.
(28) They will find sellers eager to win their business, and will be offered the most advantageous terms.
(29) In such circumstances, an industrial policy that seeks faster and more efficient rationalization of the sunset industry may be advantageous.
(30) Let us consider animals first. It is conceivable that collective resistance would be individually advantageous.
More similar words: take advantage of, advantage, disadvantage, comparative advantage, courageous, outrageous, outrageously, courageously, advance, advanced, in advance, advancing, cash advance, in advance of, advancement, instantaneous, advance booking, gorgeous, vintage, montage, percentage, antagonism, antagonize, antagonist, contagious, antagonistic, spontaneous, spontaneously, independent agency, fantabulous.