Random good picture Not show
1. The issue of animal experimentation is an emotive subject.
2. He raised the highly emotive issue of bullfighting.
3. " Home " is a much more emotive word than " house ".
4. Child abuse is an emotive subject.
5. Embryo research is an emotive issue.
6. Capital punishment is a highly emotive issue.
7. Animal experimentation is a highly emotive issue.
8. Capital punishment is an emotive issue.
9. It occurs as a purely formal emotive element with no reference to the initial representation.
10. They are expressed in highly emotive language.
11. The candidates agreed to avoid emotive issues like abortion and child abuse.
12. But the public's confidence in technology is an emotive thing-and not generally influenced by the facts.
13. I know it's an emotive subject but we have a good working relationship with the archaeological unit concerned.
14. Regulatory deviance rarely possesses the emotive properties of many traditional crimes.
15. He must be careful to avoid emotive judgements or scornful abuse.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Inevitably the issue has proved highly emotive: even in Letheringsett opinion is divided.
17. He was just firing a smokescreen of emotive words and phrases.
18. But he does not use the harsh, emotive language of the Prime Minister.
19. The latter tend to be less emotive and are more amenable to compromise.
20. The smoking issue is a highly emotive one.
21. Doubtless words do sometimes have emotive effects,(sentencedict.com) and some ethical words may have fairly standard such effects in certain communities.
22. The idea of randomness takes its emotive force from being considered in isolation from its context.
23. Furthermore, these viewpoints in this problem situation are very emotive as they have moral and political overtones.
24. Our observation of these, as recordings of the frozen energy of nature, can be highly emotive.
25. She has been hampered by her awkward delivery when making speeches on what are often highly emotive subjects.
26. In considering the right to live issue, there is a tendency to fight shy of the emotive word of murder.
27. You will find your Surveyor will not have such emotive issues on his mind when he inspects!
28. However, we should be wary lest use of such an emotive and pejorative term leads to premature dismissal of legitimate arguments.
29. The destruction of the human face is a highly emotive topic for reasons that are theological as well as psychological.
30. These warnings against an excess of counterpoint are really concerned with emotive beauty in music.
More similar words: motive, profit motive, emotion, emotional, motivate, motivated, motivating, motivation, votive, demonstrative, motif, motion, demote, remote, commotion, promotion, behemoth, motionless, promotional, remote control, give notice, active, native, captive, furtive, creative, actively, deductive, elective, incentive.