Random good picture Not show
1. He was in traction for weeks after the accident.
2. She's injured her back and is in traction for a month.
3. Winter tyres give increased traction in mud or snow.
4. He spent six weeks in traction after he broke his leg.
5. We may continue the traction up to three weeks,(http://sentencedict.com) until the fracture is healed.
6. Isabelle's legs were in traction for about two and a half weeks.
7. After her hip operation poor Mira was in/on traction for six weeks.
8. The tires were bald and lost traction on the wet road.
9. Mercedes' traction control system is standard.
10. At the forefront is a traction control system.
11. Rubber soles give the shoes better traction.
12. Locked-up wheels have no traction and slide.
13. Once again, anti-lock brakes and traction control are standard.
14. In first gear the rear Michelin breaks traction immediately.
15. Your front wheels are sliding; you must regain traction, grip.
16. The rigidity and traction of the EBs was far superior to spongy plimsolls.
17. Siemens will be responsible for electrical engineering, the traction package, and control systems.
18. The steam traction engine is not forgotten and many interesting photographs of vehicles used by associated companies during this time are included.
19. What you get: automatic, maximum traction in all off-and on-road slop for the very lazy.
20. The tires have short metal projections to improve traction on snow and ice.
21. Its chassis offers terrific handling balance, great traction matched to positive brakes and accurate steering.
22. Two-wheel drive gives better stability and traction in all conditions, but just as importantly is a powerful psychological safety net.
23. The subject never developed much traction so long as it was a rhetorical rather than legislative goal.
24. The line ran several combinations of preserved diesel traction over its tracks during the two-day event.
25. In deep snow, people should use snow tyres on their vehicles to give them better traction.
26. South of Guildford he got stuck behind a road-train of three steam traction engines hauling a low bogey.
27. It asked for powers to use animal or electric traction and trams or motor buses.
28. In specific cases exact solutions of the stress distribution resulting from a given distribution of surface traction can be found.
29. It is important to keep the wheels rolling; rolling wheels have traction.
30. Going through a right you're using your right side to feel the traction and your left to give you traction.
More similar words: subtraction, detraction, attraction, extraction, fraction, refraction, infraction, diffraction, interaction, practitioner, transaction, retractile, extracting, attractive, abstracting, unattractive, fractious, action, faction, inaction, in action, reaction, take action, reactionary, benefaction, putrefaction, satisfaction, stupefaction, course of action, contradiction.