Random good picture Not show
1. and may go bankrupt.
2. It was touch and go whether we'd go bankrupt.
3. Put simply, we accept their offer or go bankrupt.
4. The firm is in dire straits and may go bankrupt.
5. I shall go bankrupt if you children keep on asking for more pocket money!
6. She knows what it's like to go bankrupt - it happened to her 20 years ago.
7. He thinks the company is going to go bankrupt soon, so he's getting out while the going is good.
8. Many small businesses will go bankrupt unless interest rates fall.
9. The business won't go bankrupt, but that's cold comfort to the 15 people who lost their jobs.
10. Under our law, a subsidiary can go bankrupt and normally the parent company will not be liable for its debts.
11. If you go bankrupt my earnings will be our only fallback.
12. The boll weevil infests cotton fields and millionaires go bankrupt.
13. The Anglican Church has said it may go bankrupt as a result of payments to former students.
14. Especially after Brother Leiman company go bankrupt, the bank interbank loan is day by day intense.
15. "I worry about whether my husband's company might go bankrupt," Suzuki said in an e-mail interview with Reuters, referring to the food manufacturer where her husband works.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. I decided that if I was going to go bankrupt, I would rather do it in the way I wanted.
17. "My main point stands: A euro country cannot go bankrupt, because the currency would collapse," Bernhardt said.
18. How could you let it go bankrupt and not expect the commercial paper market to be completely crushed?
19. If the firm cannot sell its products, it will go bankrupt.
20. Indications show that at least 2,000 more businesses will go bankrupt before the end of the year.
21. They must face the likelihood that the newspaper might go bankrupt.
22. I've heard whispers that the firm is likely to go bankrupt.
23. He has the dubious distinction of being the first railway baron to go bankrupt.
24. The choice facing the company is simple: diversify or go bankrupt.
25. Their backs are to the wall. If they don't find another creditor, they will go bankrupt.
26. The UN warned creditors to ease Brazil's debt burden or see the country go bankrupt.
27. It looked for a moment as if Farm Credit might go bankrupt.
28. After this drought, by this summer, a lot more farmers will go bankrupt.
29. Change make a form basically have joint - stock collaboration, buy and recombine, go bankrupt shut etc.
30. In 2002 for example, Financial Policy published my article, " Will Globalization Go Bankrupt? "
More similar words: bankrupt, bankruptcy, go back to, go back on, erupt, abrupt, rupture, corrupt, disrupt, bank, abruptly, banks, interrupt, banker, bank on, corruption, banking, interruption, investment banker, gob, go by, gobble up, hobgoblin, global, tobacco, probable, probably, probation, reprobate, up to.