Random good picture Not show
1. You should give ear to what he has to say.
2. The press gave ear to the chancellor's warning of a possible rise in interest rates.
3. Men give ear to an upstart astronomer who tries to show that the Earth revolves, not the Sun and the Moon.
4. Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication.
5. The teacher asked the class to give ear to what the speaker was lecturing.
6. Lucy would not give ear to such kind of talking.
7. Then she said, Give ear to your servants words.
8. Give ear to my prayer, O God; And do not hide Yourself from my supplication.
9. Not to be influenced by, or give ear to knavish tattling servants, or others.
10. We must give ear to the criticism of the masses.
11. Who among you will give ear to this? Who will give heed and listen hereafter?
12. True or untrue, don't give ear to those infernal tales.
13. Give ear to this , Job; Stand still and consider the wondrous acts of God.
14. I beg you to give ear to my word.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. And Isaiah said to Hezekiah, Give ear to the word of the Lord.
16. Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom, give ear to the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrha.
More similar words: near to, cartoon, start off, give, give out, give off, give up, give in, give way, give away, give way to, give back, give birth, give notice, heart, earth, give rise to, at heart, on earth, by heart, earthquake, heart and soul, year after year, agreeable, prior to, in order to, report on, in support of, Thanksgiving, art.