Random good picture Not show
1. The referee blew his whistle for full time.
2. The score was 2-2 at full time.
3. Working full time can be extremely tiring.
4. The center employs 24 people full time.
5. Full time welfare officers represent individuals at pension tribunals, and are able to offer professional advice on legal matters and housing.
6. Many women work full time for the same reason many men do-they need the money for their families.
7. Robert McDaniel does it full time for a Time-Warner subsidiary.
8. Waid has been painting full time since 1980, and he shows at galleries in Scottsdale, Chicago and New York.
9. On taking up the secondment full time at MOPs, the external manifestations of the quality initiative were less obvious.
10. She's a busy mother of four with a full time job.
11. I work full time, but we're still just keeping our heads above water.
12. After a year she began working full time in this field.
13. He has worked full time as a magician and illusionist since 1998(sentencedict.com), entertaining primarily at corporate retreats and product launches.
14. There are now four full time countryside rangers and two seasonal rangers during the summer months.
15. The practicalities of having two young children and working full time meant we had to employ a nanny.
16. As the ball went in, the referee blew his whistle for full time.
17. There were 12 of us on the boat and three full time crew.
18. An article will be published in the C.B News asking for assistance, not necessarily on a full time, regular basis.
19. Preliminary work began last September following the appointment of two countryside officers who are employed full time on the project.
20. The firm seeks economists at all career levels for consulting and full time, Washington based positions.
21. That maximum should be as low as 1300 to 1500 patients per full time principal.
22. The sheer variety of current systems is phenomenal and it is a full time job just keeping pace with developments.
23. Parents of caretakers, however, would be penalized substantially relative to parents whose children stay in the labor force full time.
24. Is it the fault of an overburdened teaching force, for whom full time class teaching is the norm?
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Tricia decided to temp when her youngest child started nursery full time.
26. Only a few of the Navajo women still weave full time.
27. Finally, after 20 years of living at near-poverty level, he decided to go into university teaching full time.
28. Inevitably they have more restricted clinical skills than those who practise full time.
29. I did so when the youngest of my three children started school full time.
30. Or was astute enough to realise that what worked for a few hours a week might not work full time.
More similar words: full-time, at all times, all the time, from time to time, full, ultimate, in full, ultimately, to the full, be full of, pull through, hopefully, in full swing, at full speed, time, successfully, on time, in time, at no time, in no time, at a time, at times, each time, sometime, at one time, by the time, lifetime, longtime, at any time, take time.