Random good picture Not show
1. Wolves are still found on the continent of Europe.
2. A gun was found on his person.
3. His prints were found on the gun.
4. Airlocks are commonly found on submarines and manned spacecraft.
5. A diary was found on the body.
6. The car was found on a piece of waste ground.
7. The traces of petrol found on his clothing provided the forensic evidence proving that he had started the fire deliberately.
8. Every item found on the archaeological dig is given a code number .
9. Details of the course can be found on our website.
10. The DNA samples found on her body did not match up with a sample taken from the accused.
11. Usually found on the back of the title page.
12. No abnormalities were found on clinical examination.
13. They are most often found on drawer divans.
14. A suicide note was found on a china cabinet.
15. Typical examples of instructions and warnings can be found on household paints.
16. In 1873, however,(sentencedict.com) one was found on a trajectory that brought it in to cross the orbit of Mars.
17. Lesley's body was found on moorland near Halifax, West Yorks.
18. Naturalistic versions were found on older Caucasian items, and may still be encountered on some contemporary Persian workshop items.
19. A body was found on Saturday in Okanagan lake 200 miles east of Vancouver.
20. They are generally found on the banks of shallow waters.
21. An increasing amount of organic produce is to be found on supermarket shelves.
22. Relatives of the dead man were traced through an address found on his person.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Gunmen pumped dozens of rounds into Gutierrez, and more than 120 spent shells were found on the pavement, Anaya said.
24. Some 500 details of people's credit card magnetic stripes were found on computers.
25. Yes, well, I suppose they also told you that intelligent life has been found on Mars?
26. Replacement heifers accounted for a proportion but male stores were also found on many units.
27. It is from this stratum, extending under the sea, that the amber found on the shore gets eroded.
28. The pictures are the best indication so far that traces of life may be found on the red planet.
29. The bruises join a growing list of suspicious marks found on Katelyn in the final 15 weeks of her life.
30. Hence their smaller size reflects domestic use and they are of a similar size to those found on settlements.
More similar words: undone, found, founded, founder, confound, profound, unfounded, dumbfound, profoundly, confounded, foundation, dumbfounded, round off, sound off, founding father, foundation stone, round and round, underground, hand on, off and on, abandon, condone, on and on, tendon, abandoned, depend on, attend on, abandonment, fountain, undo.