Random good picture Not show
1. The dollar is expected to fall in the foreign exchange markets.
2. The pound took a nosedive on the foreign exchange market today.
3. To earn foreign exchange we must export.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The school organizes a foreign exchange to France.
5. The bank has been intervening in foreign exchange markets.
6. Foreign exchange controls were largely abolished.
7. The government has promised further relaxations in foreign exchange controls.
8. Russia decided to float the rouble on the foreign exchange market.
9. Each transaction at the foreign exchange counter seems to take forever.
10. The pound rallied just before the foreign exchange market closed.
11. The bank accepts the foreign exchange risk exposure.
12. Churchill's Cold War speech; and foreign exchange.
13. The reader might wonder what constitutes foreign exchange.
14. Dealers on the foreign exchange markets were also hedging their bets and the pound was also on ice.
15. On the one hand, real-world foreign exchange markets conform closely to the kinds of markets we have studied in this chapter.
16. The market also contains around 10-12 foreign exchange brokers who link buyers and sellers of foreign currency.
17. The resulting trade deficit and shortage of incoming foreign exchange added to the country's balance-of-payments problem.
18. However, the foreign exchange earnings on tourism did increase in 1989, not from IR￡150m but rather by this figure.
19. By quadrupling the number of visitors, our foreign exchange would be enhanced by nearly ￡20,000 million.
20. Notable examples include foreign exchange and financial markets, technology and demography.
21. These factories have displaced tourism as the country's largest source of foreign exchange.
22. 'The market is absolutely dead this morning,' said one foreign exchange trader.
23. The Pound plunged to a new low on the foreign exchange markets yesterday.
24. Newspapers report a higher level of activity in the foreign exchange markets.
25. Her first example was a company which enters a foreign exchange contract to protect itself against changes in currency rates.
26. Each of these factors places powerful pressures on the foreign exchange market.
27. With coffee prices badly depressed, the tea industry seemed set to become the second principal source of foreign exchange earnings.
28. The first concerns the best method of allocating the scarce foreign exchange currently available.
29. The goal is to enable global companies to manage their money in various foreign exchange accounts.
30. Higher duties were placed on luxury imports as part of a plan to curb consumer spending and to conserve foreign exchange.
More similar words: in exchange for, exchange, exchangeable, exchange rate, fixed exchange rates, new york stock exchange, american stock exchange, foreigner, foreign, foreign aid, foreign policy, foreign country, foreign affairs, foreign minister, foreign relations, change, net change, for a change, change into, changeable, changeless, interchange, foreign direct investment, unchangeable, policy change, climate change, interchangeable, global climate change, interchangeable parts, reign.