Random good picture Not show
(2) The weather is not fit to go out.
(3) She was laughing fit to burst .
(4) This room is not fit to be seen!
(5) I've eaten so much I'm fit to burst.
(6) They didn't see fit to publish my article.
(7) You are not fit to travel.
(8) He is not fit to govern this country!
(9) Your car isn't fit to be on the road!
(10) The water is not fit to drink.
(11) He laughed fit to burst.
(12) The government saw fit to ignore our advice.
(13) Psychiatrists said he was fit to stand trial .
(14) They were laughing fit to burst.
(15) They worked until they were fit to drop .
(16) Finally Lindsay saw fit to post a reply.
(17) After the run they were fit to drop.
(18) The children were fit to burst with excitement.
(19) This coat's a beautiful fit to you.
(20) The water looked cloudy and not fit to drink.
(21) The girls were laughing fit to burst.
(22) Young women are not fit to childmind.
(23) The metric system is fit to all of the world.
(24) The formula gives a much better fit to the experimental data.
(25) She thought fit to buy two expensive hats at that time.
(26) The president has thought fit to let the university laboratories open to the enterprises. Sentencedict.com
(27) He's no more fit to be a priest than I am!
(28) I was fit to be tied when she didn't come home until 2 a.m.
(29) Such food as they gave us was scarcely fit to eat.
(30) It was getting late and most of us were fit to drop.
More similar words: admit to, little by little, little, outfit, a little, committee, pittance, benefit, of itself, fit into, fitness, nonprofit, benefit from, put to, button, next to, cotton, ought to, react to, point to, adapt to, button up, get together, amount to, subject to, attorney, contrast to, be subject to, not to mention, with respect to.