Synonym: complete, eke out, fat, fatten, fatten out, fatten up, fill in, flesh out, make out, pad, plump, plump out, round, round out. Similar words: fill up, fill in, all out, sell out, roll out, pull out, go all out, fulfilling. Meaning: v. 1. write all the required information onto a form 2. make bigger or better or more complete 3. supplement what is thought to be deficient 4. line or stuff with soft material 5. make fat or plump 6. become round, plump, or shapely.
Random good picture Not show
1. Please fill out the attached blank.
2. I don't know how to fill out this form.
3. How do I fill out this form?
4. Please fill out a report on the theft.
5. Could you fill out this form?
6. Please fill out the form in pen.
7. Please fill out this form.
8. Could u tell me how to fill out this form?
9. Fill out the application carefully, and keep copies of it.
10. Please fill out the form in block capitals.
11. Pease fill out the beer for me.
12. Her cheeks began to fill out.
13. He has been asked to fill out his book.
14. Eric is starting to fill out around the waist.
15. Please detach and fill out the application form.
16. Fill out the forms in triplicate.
17. Please fill out this form in quadruplicate.
18. Her face is beginning to fill out.
19. At puberty,[sentencedict.com] a girl's body begins to fill out.
20. We had to fill out customs forms on the plane.
21. The underweight child has begun to fill out after regular exercises.
22. A girl may fill out before she reaches her full height.
23. Well, for starters, you'll need to fill out an application form.
24. Her cheeks began to fill out after she'd been in the convalescent hospital for a couple of months.
25. Nadja had to fill out forms surrendering all rights to her property.
26. There were formal job applications to fill out.
27. There were forms to fill out.
28. Fill out this form before you pass through customs.
29. Please fill out the questionnaire as honestly as possible.
30. He has not been signed to the club as a makeweight to fill out the numbers.