Random good picture Not show
1. He managed to fend off his attackers with a stick.
2. He was able to fend off the blow with his arm.
3. The minister had to fend off some awkward questions.
4. Somehow she managed to fend off the awkward questions.
5. He raised his hand to fend off the blow.
6. The minister had to fend off some awkward questions from reporters.
7. The police had to fend off allegations of institutional racism after a black suspect was beaten by four white police officers.
8. Can you fend off the other boat with your pole?
9. It's our duty to fend off a thief from obtaining his gains.
10. The company managed to fend off the hostile takeover bid.
11. She uses her secretary to fend off unwanted phone calls.
12. She managed to fend off questions about new tax increases.
13. Maria tries to fend off Glass's questions, then cracks.
14. When the men tried to fend off the animals, the officers kicked them in the head or stomach.
15. He must also fend off the advancing former Tennessee Gov.
16. The company has slashed prices to fend off competitors and pump up slackening demand.
17. By demonstrating effective self-regulation the profession could fend off policing by others.
18. Having done our bit to fend off a recession we head home, masters of our fates.
19. Tommy's has had to fend off many bogus Tommy-wannabes over the years.
20. The concession served to fend off a ban that might have been imposed under a private member's Bill.
21. There was that black future to fend off: there was the endless black past to staunch and help.
22. And he did so by having to fend off none other than Tom Watson,(Sentencedict.com ) who had won three times at Butler National.
23. But until first light, how would he fend off the terrors of the darkness?
24. The raven was determined to fend off any potential threat and maintain its fiefdom of Edge Wood.
25. Here too the Party could fend off opposition by a policy of divide and rule.
26. Since joining the company in March, Carpenter has developed a strategy to fend off Oakley.
27. That is why he manoeuvred frantically, and brilliantly, to fend off the challenge to his party leadership last month.
28. In the end, though, this bit of cinematography is barely enough to fend off yawns.
29. Not one of the marchers even raised an arm to fend off the blows.
30. Nothing that we see in the park can quite fend off mythology.
More similar words: at the end of, by the end of, kind of, defend, demand of, round off, offender, be fond of, defender, defendant, send out, vendor, endorse, depend on, splendour, tremendous, fence, offense, defense, offensive, defensive, do for, get rid of, get hold of, a load of, ahead of, candor, instead of, be tired of, head office.