Random good picture Not show
1. He belonged to the Federalist Party.
2. Laws passed by members of the Federalist Party designed to prevent people from speaking out against John Adam's handling of the French Revolution were called what?
3. The opposition Federalist Party was dead. It was no longer an election threat.
4. The nation's first two presidents were members of the now-defunct Federalist Party.
5. In the end, these secret activities helped destroy the Federalist Party.
6. A political party in the United States that was opposed to the Federalist Party and was founded by Thomas Jefferson in 792 and dissolved in 828.
More similar words: federalist, federalism, federal, federal government, for the most part, federate, confederacy, confederation, naturalist, party, third party, multiparty, political party, pluralism, parallelism, pastoralism, idealist, royalist, generality, realistic, journalist, minimalist, cabalistic, specialist, nationalist, ritualistic, impartiality, materialistic, dustpan, existentialism.