Random good picture Not show
1. I tend to overuse certain favourite expressions.
2. Hollywood's favourite actor was modest about his latest triumph.
3. History is my favourite subject at school.
4. Crimson is her favourite color.
5. 'Carmen' is my favourite opera.
6. Her favourite subject at school is metalwork.
7. Who is your favourite writer?
8. My favourite serial is on the programme.
9. The prime minister is a favourite target of comedians.
10. We booked two tables at our favourite restaurant.
11. My favourite sports are tennis and swimming.
12. His favourite recreations are golf and playing Scrabble.
13. Swimming is my favourite form of exercise.
14. Use over your favourite lipstick to add extra gloss.
15. Avocado salad is a favourite of mine.
16. She cites a favourite poem by George Herbert.
17. It was, and still is, my favourite movie.
18. It's one of my favourite movies.Sentencedict.com
19. Barbecues are a favourite way of entertaining friends.
20. My favourite movie is 'Casablanca'.
21. What is your favourite brand of cigarettes?
22. Jane saddled and bridled her favourite horse.
23. Summer is my favourite season.
24. The film 'White Christmas' is a perennial favourite.
25. This painting is a particular favourite of mine.
26. My favourite recreation is chess.
27. It was one of my mother's favourite sayings.
28. What's your favourite television programme ?
29. The crowd cheered their favourite horse on.
30. Pink is her favourite colour.
More similar words: favorite, favorite son, favour, favourable, in favour of, curry favour, unfavourable, favor, favored, avouch, savoury, flavour, favorable, in favor of, party favor, endeavour, unfavorable, devouring, purity, puritan, security, maturity, rite, obscurity, write, trite, securities, insecurity, writer, puritanical.