Random good picture Not show
1) Left of reach unfortunately, fall under our memories.
2) What heading do these items fall under?
3) These items should fall under this head.
4) Which category does this item fall under?
5) Meat and poultry production fall under the control of the Agriculture Department.
6) The chances of surviving a fall under a train are almost nil.
7) The village you speak of does not fall under my jurisdiction.
8) Her earlier books would fall under the heading of historical fiction.
9) Manufacturers are also quick to repackage wares that fall under suspicion.
10) Although all three businesses fall under the same ownership umbrella, Wired Ventures Inc.,(http://sentencedict.com/fall under.html) they have different backers.
11) These perspectives fall under two main headings - the formal and the informal approaches to organisations.
12) These goods fall under the class marked Al.
13) Whales fall under the class of mammals.
14) Three ships fall under his command.
15) Home appliances also fall under the new regulations.
16) These goods fall under class A.
17) All of the above - mentioned products fall under the category of Petroleum Distillates.
18) These maternal personality traits fall under a collective name of high negative affectivity ( negative emotions ).
19) The administration of the law can never go lax where every individual sees to it that it grows not lax in his own case, or in cases which fall under his eyes.
20) So the poor discarded animals are bounced down the road only to fall under a passing car.
21) Soil beneath a tree is often more acidic, especially if you allow leaves to decompose where they fall under the canopy.
22) Lanikai is almost absurdly gorgeous, and even literal-minded scientists fall under its spell.
23) As a result various things, such as missionary work, now fall under a word which directs disfavour at them.
24) Unfortunately, a lot of it happens in the do-gooder sector--and lately, much of it has been directed at projects that could fall under the umbrella of a newish movement called "slacktivism."
25) WHO will prepare a quick start programme with adequate budget provision and begin immediately to implement the elements of the global strategy that fall under its responsibility.
26) Price appeared in the fall , developers enlarged the margin of preference, the buyers having the judge obviously can not support their pay at the meeting room in the fall under a single bold.
27) Thursday's session will see every player training at the same pace as all those available will fall under the orders of the Italian boss .
28) In fact, the bulk of those tests that are included in Gnosis Utilities fall under gnosis.xml.pickle, and were written by a contributor to that subpackage.
29) For image retrieval system based on visual features, queries fall under the query by sketch and query by example types.
30) However, there is another situation in reality in which all the DMUs fall under the umbrella of a centralized decision maker which oversees them.
More similar words: under, founder, under way, undergo, come under, understand, undermine, undertake, underlying, under control, undergraduate, wander, render, tender, gender, commander, offender, reminder, defender, wanderlust, independent, independence, round and round, lung, plunge, call up, pull up, roll up, fill up, volunteer.