Random good picture Not show
1) Moreover, the Treasury is an Executive department, and therefore Congress and the public can more directly oversee how it uses any added authority.
2) Operation research is a scientific method of providing executive department with a quantitative basis for decisions regarding the operations under their control.
3) By the article establishing the executive department it is made the duty of the President, "to recommend to your consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient."
4) So in order to better this situation, health executive department should try to adapt countermeasures to this changing trend,[http://sentencedict.com/executive department.html] taking bean products and pickles as key-points for following inspection.
5) By the article establishing the executive department it is made the duty of the President.
6) Democratic Party Executive Department that should be within in August to elect a new prime minister to avoid political power for too long blank.
7) The veto must be authorized by statute and may only negate what an Executive department or independent agency has proposed.
8) Applicants who have objections to legal aid institutions' decision for not providing legal aid may raise their objections to judicial executive department where legal aid institutions are determined.
9) The People's Congress is the highest power department in China, and the people's government is the executive department of the administration power.
10) The goal can be achieved under the joint efforts of the executive department, the society, accounting societies, enterprises and accountants.
11) If confirmed by the Senate, Locke would become the 2nd Chinese American head of an executive department in Obama's cabinet, joining Energy Secretary Steven Chu.
12) On the way, she encountered a great wholesale shoe company, through the broad plate windows of which she saw an enclosed executive department, hidden by frosted glass.
13) The term Cabinet did not come into common use until 1793, but George Washington, the first president, held meetings with his executive department leaders beginning at least as early as 1791.
14) Safety operation of basic pension fund has become a subject for study and a great concern for the executive department. It makes it necessary to establish the safety mechanism of basic pension fund.
15) So, expanding insurance fund investment channel, raising fund investment profit have become the heated issue that be studied and focused on in theory field and executive department.
16) We have submitted food and beverage advisements to hotel executive department for improvement.
17) Because the Law doesn't stipulate how to cognize it and the Regulation by the executive department are unscientific, how to judge in a case depends on justice's discretion.
More similar words: department, executive, chief executive, executive order, executive branch, chief executive officer, apartment, compartment, execution, executioner, luggage compartment, consecutive, consecutively, execute, executed, depart, departure, depart from, departure time, argumentative, persecution, prosecution, deprived, contentment, resentment, repartee, take part, discontentment, take part in, on the part of.