Random good picture Not show
1. The dominant components of the healing process are epithelization.
2. The epithelization was in 3 months.
3. Conclusions: AMT can effectively restore the epithelization of conjunctiva surface, inhibit scar formation and reduce complications after conjunctiva defect.
4. Nasal endoscopy showed epithelization of nasal and sinus cavities and un-shift augmented septal cartilage. There was no infection or rejection.
5. Proteinases is the important regulator in the epithelization of skin.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. Results: Pain was relieved after packing when using MEBO gauze strip and auxo-action of MEBO in cleaning of crust and epithelization was found.
7. There were 90%of nasal and sinuous cavity brought to stage of complete epithelization , 11 to 14 weeks were need in about 60%of them.
8. To ensure ethmoid sinus and maxillary sinus orifice complete epithelization.
9. DNT controls bleeding at the site of a skin graft, and may be used as a dressing, and does not delay healing or interfere with epithelization.
10. The wound area, wound cavity volume and healing time were recorded, granulation tissue growth and epithelization in wound were observed, and wound healing status was evaluated.
11. The endoscopic examination demonstrated the wide communicational frontal sinus openings and well epithelization after 6-40 months follow-up.
More similar words: novelization, capitalization, hospitalization, channelization, evangelization, recapitalization, capitalization rate, market capitalization, trade liberalization, internationalization, nationalization, rationalization, fictionalization, epithelia, functionalization, epithelial, epithelium, institutionalization, volatilization, canalization, dualization, idolization, cyclization, realization, stylization, utilization, epithelioid, epithelioma, neutralization reaction, nebulization.