Random good picture Not show
1) Sebaceoma ( sebaceous epithelioma ) is an uncommon cutaneous adnexal tumor with differentiation toward sebaceous unit.
2) Methods 48 cases of calcifying epithelioma were retrospectively studied by analyzing the cytological characteristics pathological findings.
3) Sebaceoma ( sebaceous epithelioma ) is an uncommon cutaneous adnexal tumor with differentiation sebaceous unit.
4) Superficial epithelioma with sebaceous differentiation ( SESD ) is a rare, benign, histologically distinct skin tumor.
5) Results By FDS, 316 patients were diagnosed as latex fill up. Among them, 16,2 and 3 patients were complicated with intracanalicular papilloma, multiple papillary epithelioma and papillomatosis.
6) Objective : To study the correlation between the diseases of latex fill up and intraductal epithelioma.
7) Quantitative analysis of DNA content showed 30 speciments from trichoepithelioma were all diploid. While 16 of 30 specimens from keratinizing basal cell epithelioma were aneuploid.
8) And it can find out the internal dependability at the galactostasis, papillary epithelioma or papillomatosis and breast cancer.
9) Objective:To discuss the clinical presentations,(http://sentencedict.com/epithelioma.html) diagnosis and management guidelines of calcifying epithelioma (CE) and calcifying epithelial odontogenic tumor(CEOT).
10) The results showed 16 of 30 specimens from keratinized type of basal cell epithelioma were aneuploid and 30 specimens from trichoepithelioma were all diploid.
11) The patient was diagnosed seborrheic keratosis complicated by basal cell epithelioma based on clinical data and histological examination.
More similar words: epithelioid, mesothelioma, epithelium, epithelial, epithelial cell, epithelial tissue, glioma, bibliomania, helios, poliomyelitis, aphelion, perihelion, heliostat, epithet, heliograph, heliotrope, heliosphere, heliocentric, pith helmet, richard the lionheart, in the limelight, biomass, angioma, hellion, idiomatic, leiomyoma, axiomatic, meningioma, idiomatical, the pits.