Random good picture Not show
1. Epigastric pain is uncommon and concurrent peptic ulcer disease may lead to an incorrect diagnosis.
2. Epigastric pain was the main clinical symptom of duodenal ulcer disease: this was experienced by all patients before entering the study.
3. She continued to complain of epigastric pain and flatulence but repeated investigations were negative.
4. Epigastric distress and melena were main symptoms.
5. The pain of pancreatitis is epigastric in location.
6. Deep epigastric pain radiating through to the back.
7. With the advent of vomiting, he noted severe epigastric pain as well as severe headache.
8. Results: The diameter of inferior epigastric vein was found obviously wider, and RI in inferior epigastric artery decreased.
9. Male, 25 years old, teacher, has epigastric pain usually before meals for two years.
10. Conclusion Epigastric metastasis of primary hepatoma, cholecystic carcinoma, pancreatic carcinoma and gastric carcinoma have different features, although there are some of the same CT signs.
11. This suggests that superficial epigastric vein is an ideal shunt vessel for treatment of child varicocele.
12. Free inferior epigastric artery graft has been used for coronary bypass.
13. Methods: Anastomosed the inferior epigastric artery and vein of paraomphalic flap with the corresponding facial artery and vein.
14. Epigastric discomfort or pain is a common symptom and is most frequently of intra - abdominal origin.
15. Abdominal bruit was heard in the right epigastric area. Renovascular hypertension was highly suspected.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Eighteen days after discharge from hospital he was readmitted as an emergency complaining of epigastric pain and vomiting for 24 hours.
17. Five out of 10 patients had a positive result on provocation with their duodenal aspirate, developing epigastric pain.
18. Methods 90 rats were divided into two groups, each using either the superficial epigastric vein or the femoral vein for the experiment.
19. Materials and Methods: 90 patients with portal hypertension, and 86 normal subjects had their blood flow parameters in inferior epigastric artery and veins assessed by 2D and CDFI ultrasound.
20. The rectus abdominis at the level of xyphoid was supplied by a branch came from inferoir thorax artery, which diverged epigastric vessels at the same time.
21. Conclusions Vascular calcification is related to the deposition of the bone matrix proteins in the inferior epigastric artery of ESRD patients.
22. Results ITA can get blood supply from the inferior intercostal arteries, musculophrenic artery and superior epigastric artery, if its proximal end was divided.
23. Primary gastric actinomycosis is very rare and difficult to diagnose. We report a case of a 61-year-old woman admitted with complaints of persistent epigastric pain for two days.
24. H. Liver involvement may present as right upper quadrant or epigastric pain, elevated liver enzymes and subcapsular hemorrhage or hepatic rupture.
25. Objective To study the methods of procurement, trim and arterioplasty of donor epigastric multivisceral cluster, and the effect of the cluster transplantation.
26. There are many persons, however, who have frequent bouts of epigastric pain and heartburn for years.
27. Internal hernias are silent if they are easily reducible, but the majority often cause epigastric discomfort, periumbilical pain, and recurrent episodes of intestinal obstruction (3,5).
28. Physical examination confirmed that the patient was jaundiced and had mild epigastric tenderness.
29. The main symptoms and signs at admission were abdominal pain, weight loss, anorexia, epigastric tenderness, jaundice, abdominal mass and hepatomegaly.
30. Objective:To explore the operative effect, safety and feasibility of the hand-helped oophorocystectomy from epigastric incision with endo-scope without pneumascos.
More similar words: gastric, hypogastric, gastric juice, pneumogastric, gastrin, gastritis, strike it rich, gastropod, gastrotomy, gastronome, gastronomy, gastrectomy, gastroscopy, gastroscope, gastronomic, gastrostomy, gastropathy, gastrulation, gastrorrhagia, gastrocnemius, gastronomical, strict, gastroenteritis, gastroesophageal, gastrointestinal, gastroenterology, ostrich, strictly, stricken, restrict.