Random good picture Not show
1. And thus this odyssey began, encompassing almost 50 years in the strange new culture of her adopted country.
2. Structure of the genomic region encompassing exons P3, P3A and P4.
3. Authoritarianism will connote a more encompassing array of nondemocratic practices and control over citizens' political behavior.
4. The live music scene remains amazingly diverse, encompassing all variations of rock, blues, roots and world music.
5. Operations also exist within the institutional sector encompassing hospitals, schools and universities.
6. The nobles of Savoy, besides encompassing wide differences of wealth and status, exhibited corresponding variations of political outlook.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. This year the bill is more encompassing and has greater support.
8. He surveyed the encompassing scene in the cool, calm and collected manner of some one who had seen it all before.
9. Functional programming is expanding that mandate, encompassing more-specific details.
10. Our concern should be much more encompassing.
11. Cincture: The act of encircling or encompassing.
12. Encompassing over a million square miles, this remote and mountainous domain presides over the rest of Asia.
13. The article , encompassing seven chapters is divided into three main parts.
14. Night water, all - encompassing, I love night, love night character.
15. Currently(sentencedict.com), the approach of encompassing tests is based on the statistical hypothesis.
16. Another all - encompassing list will hold all these rows.
17. Logic Encompassing all of the members of a class or group.
18. Our services are: all - encompassing, love justice and high quality.
19. The map shows the rest of the western region, encompassing nine states.
20. Today there are 32 states participating in pediatric nutrition surveillance, encompassing approximately 1 million records of clients per year.
21. The nearly 2-square-mile area has an identity that is far more encompassing than that.
22. The research activities of the department are very wide, encompassing most areas of chemical engineering.
23. But it is very difficult to measure the marginal contribution, so the strategy of "Tit for tat" has to be adopted in order to encourage members in an organization to secure the encompassing interests.
24. We will provide you the necessary products provide high - quality, all - encompassing , the most efficient service.
25. The securing means 4 of the active device mount base 2 comprises a resilient, four sided, rhombic-shaped structure extending from the base 2 and encompassing the can 8 of the active device.
26. Mammoth Cave National Park is a U.S. National Park in central Kentucky, encompassing portions of Mammoth Cave, the longest cave system known in the world.
27. When you write a plan, avoid the temptation to all - encompassing.
28. I believe that the new direction for the MCA must be all encompassing.
29. The involved lactiferous duct, the subareolar abscess were incised and all the encompassing inflammatory tissues were excised in patients with mammary duct fistula.
30. The Creator is a mighty and powerful essence of all - encompassing love.
More similar words: encompass, compassion, compassionate, passing, compass, impassive, impassible, canvassing, outgassing, uncompromising, embarrassing, assassinate, assassinated, assassination, impasse, assassin, impassable, incompatible, passion, passive, passively, incompatibility, gross income, passionate, in comparison with, passiveness, incompressible, dispassionate, hissing, tossing.