Random good picture Not show
1. Therefore Paige Emerson is not an antiques dealer!
2. Emerson broke with the mere conventions of church membership.
3. Emerson took his thirst for new religion to the college circuit.
4. Emerson concedes that the new Clinton administration sometimes failed to communicate effectively.
5. Emerson recognized the enemy and recoiled against it, pleading that the nation be rebuilt solely on the rights of man.
6. Emerson had begun his career with Lotus in 1970, scoring his first grandprix victory at Watkins Glen in 1971.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Often Emerson found himself so far beyond nature that all concrete particularity vanished.
8. Emerson talks about listening to that inner voice and going with it, all voices to the contrary.
9. Paul Emerson and Steve Lindsay wrote the paper, which all investigators edited.
10. To enlarge on an Emerson statement mentioned earlier: the organization is only half itself; the other half is its expression.
11. The tensions and ambiguities of the dualities that Emerson tried to hold together could not be explicated logically or reconciled philosophically.
12. At the front of the church, Emerson Seabreeze electric fans on wheeled stands faced the congregation.
13. Emerson Electric Co. shares rose 7 / 8, or 1. 1 percent, to 79 3 / 4.
14. Ms. Emerson made a few brief but apposite remarks about the incident.
15. There, Emerson made a superb start but got caught in traffic at the first left-hander.
16. For a long time, Emerson simply failed to sign the contracts which would have kept him in front-rank racing.
17. Emerson had written that the proposed trade agreement could help improve the border environment.
18. Like his compatriot Nelson Piquet, Emerson in the cockpit is a somnolent cat.
19. In Emerson almost every sentence is an anecdote(sentencedict.com), a picture or an epigram.
20. Hello? This is Dexter Emerson.
21. The case against Emerson may seem overwhelming.
22. The case for Emerson is less easy to state.
23. I saw that Emerson had even scrubbed the soles.
24. Ralph Waldo Emerson was an American essayist and poet.
25. Emerson was religiously committed to democracy.
26. If Emerson actually held it, one might trace a line from him down to the sloppy bonhomie of such a work as Saroyan's The Time of Your Life.
27. It was rehearsed again in the quarrel between the sunny Emerson and the somber Herman Melville.
28. I felt like Max Zillion, a cartoon strip character devised by Hunt Emerson.
29. As long as he is able to retain his faith in this bipolar unity, Emerson is characteristically affirmative and optimistic.
30. That year also saw Jackie Stewart end his racing career with his third championship, with Emerson as his runner-up.
More similar words: person, persona, personal, in person, personify, personnel, fat person, personally, supersonic, personage, layperson, impersonal, personable, impersonate, personality, salesperson, legal person, impersonator, personal income, personalized, famous person, spokesperson, the first person, antipersonnel, personalities, impersonation, interpersonal, persona non grata, juristic person, personalization.