Random good picture Not show
1. The layperson cannot really understand mental illness.
2. The priesthood of central computing has already given way to a secular world of laypeople playing with multiplying microprocessors.
3. Protestant layperson who assists the minister in various functions.
4. Today still a layperson, tomorrow ordained, we call this a conventional monk because they can't yet let go of defilements.
5. Although originally intended for the layperson, Gamow's classic introduction to modern physics has had enduring, universal appeal. I myself have always regarded Mr.
6. The authors point out that often a layperson can tell by examining a transcript whether the person behind it is a man or a woman.
7. Likewise, the best thing a layperson can do if they find someone to be suicidal is to ask that person to promise not to harm themselves until professional help comes.
8. As a layperson, it would be my guess that each time there is a shift, there is a recalibration in the pressure along the fault line.
9. To the layperson, the notion is persuasive because it is intuitive — malaria is rife where the world is hot, so if the world gets hotter there will be more of it.
10. A monk cannot disrespect the layperson by refusing their food.
11. His comment hit home for me, as both therapist and layperson.
12. You can use technical language for the expert which is not appropriate for the layperson.
13. For just a few moments she was a real layperson again.
14. One last question, and this one I ask you as a layperson [sentencedict.com], a human being.
15. I asked, 'Can you make a real dent in the understanding of the layperson in three weeks, intensively every day?'
16. The deep red hue of Corina's tumor is plain to see, even to a layperson leaning over the surgeon's shoulder.
17. It all boils down to respect. A monk cannot disrespect the layperson by refusing their food. And so, he must eat the food, whatever it happens to be.
18. In this Miniature Edition of the New York Times bestseller One Up on Wall Street, America's number one money manager Peter Lynch reveals investment opportunities for the layperson .
19. Because these experts are imparting information "beyond the ken" of the layperson.
20. In the early 1970s scientists proposed an answer that was not unlike the typical layperson 's view: the melt must make the last leg of its upward journey along enormous cracks.
21. And the truth is , a big part of layperson do not read Bible!
22. Other times what appears to be a miracle to a layperson or a victim's family is not considered a miracle by medical professionals, who may see similar cases on a routine basis.
23. In the future, the researchers hope to develop a commercial simple kit that can be used by the layperson, at home or in the field, to detect melaminecontaminant in food.
24. An essential guide for the novice and the seasoned professional, it is also an informative reference for the layperson who is interested in the subject.
More similar words: person, persona, in person, personal, personally, personnel, supersonic, personage, personify, personable, impersonal, personality, impersonate, salesperson, impersonator, personal income, spokesperson, personalized, interpersonal, personalities, antipersonnel, impersonation, the first person, juristic person, persona non grata, jefferson davis, personalization, personal computer, personification, personal property.