Random good picture Not show
1. Forget sophisticated economic models, just open up your cupboard.
2. This provides a tractable framework for the economic modelling of reputation effects.
3. Thus economic models of bureaucratic behaviour usually involve a theory of legislative behaviour in which politicians aim to maximize their electoral support.
4. The theoretical basis for this rests on economic models which predict that there are net welfare gains available from removing these barriers.
5. Contrary to most political and economic models, parental love is generally recognized by biologists to be a very precious evolutionary asset.
6. Economic models will be constructed to explain the differing unemployment experience of different individuals in each of these markets.
7. This issue comprises an extensive effort to apply economic modelling techniques and other analytical approaches to policy issues in a specific sector.
8. Japan's economic model is broken.
9. Why is the Silicon Valley a New Economic Model?
10. Any economic model is a simplified statement of reality.
11. This economic model can't ensure them a future.
12. The circular economy is a new economic model.
13. This new economic model is knowledge economy, which is driven knowledge creation.
14. Its current economic model violates the universalisability principle of Germany's greatest philosopher Immanuel Kant.
15. The dynamic characteristic of official crime is analyzed economic model based on life cycle hypothesis.
16. Using a dynamic economic model with a life_cycle hypothesis, this paper examines the effect of population change on economy.
17. An economic model based on available datums is established for quantitative assess this damage.
18. With the application of metrological economic model and combined with qualitative analysis, thedevelpomental stages and life curve of China auto industry are compared and studied.
19. Feudal landlord estate economy is one economic model of the economy of Chinas feudal landowners.
20. The research will collect and organise data on these(sentencedict.com), with a view to evaluating the economic models.
21. The review has covered four main areas of work - wave resource modelling, capital costing, availability assessment and economic modelling.
22. Commitments to social justice were thrown out of the window in pursuit of a more polarised and unequal economic model.
23. But he got so frustrated with the software available for economic modeling that he began tinkering.
24. Such proposals are typical of the tunnel vision that has characterized most of our economic models.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. It is not just an international agreement which needs redefining but a whole economic model.
26. The Chinese Communist Party is trying to engineer a delicate redefinition of how its economic model will work going forward.
27. The crisis and then the recession put an abrupt end to the old economic model.
28. Find Parts new " and " used cars, Alfa Romeo, car and motorcycle, the economic model of the bike shops Plaza, boats, ... 19:28:26 U. S. Eastern Standard Time.
29. When the economy fails soon -- its stimulus program is unsustainable, and its economic model is ill-suited for global conditions -- it will have to rely on coercion alone.
30. Reportedly, the price of domestic brands roughly three grades previously : on Luxury, and the mass-based economic model.
More similar words: economic, economics, economic recovery, economical, economically, economic system, economist, ergonomics, economy, dual economy, mixed economy, market economy, model, role model, mode, modern, modest, immodest, moderate, postmodern, comic, ultramodern, immoderately, atomic, comically, nominee, thermodynamics, agronomy, autonomy, domicile.