Random good picture Not show
1) Her mother had always done all the sewing.
2) Cooking, sewing, and house keeping are household arts.
3) This sewing machine is operated by a foot pedal.
4) I haven't done any sewing for ages.
5) She has been sewing all morning.
6) My wife busied herself with sewing.
7) The hem on her skirt needs sewing.
8) They reinforced a coat by sewing pieces of leather on the elbows.
9) It's so annoying having to drag out the sewing machine every time I want to make a dress.
10) I wouldn't have the patience to sit sewing all day.
11) It's about time this old sewing machine was put out to pasture.
12) She put a thimble over the finger when sewing.
13) She employs her free time in sewing.
14) Imogen sighed and picked up her sewing.
15) She learned sewing,(http://sentencedict.com/sewing.html) knitting and embroidery.
16) I'm not very good at sewing.
17) She put her sewing down.
18) A sewing machine helps us to sew things quickly.
19) She sewed the dresses on the sewing machine.
20) I make my own dresses on my sewing machine.
21) Her sewing machine won't run properly.
22) He flattered her on / about her sewing.
23) She took in sewing to supplement her income.
24) She ran up a skirt on her sewing machine.
25) Most people prefer buying to sewing.
26) I'm afraid sewing isn't one of my fortes.
27) They've done a fine job sewing these curtains.
28) Who has scrambled up my sewing things?
29) He is sewing a button on.
30) If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
More similar words: sewing basket, brewing, wing, swing, drawing, blowing, owing to, flowing, left wing, right wing, billowing, following, in full swing, elsewhere, living thing, Jewish, ringing, win, twin, bewilder, cope with, likewise, live with, windy, show in, in line with, bewitched, agree with, window, winner.