Random good picture Not show
1. The laws of the developing country were assimilated to those of the developed country.
2. Meanwhile, what does a developing country look like?
3. In a developing country, however, a number of additional nuances may exacerbate these issues.
4. For a developing country in particular this might be a desirable outcome in the case of non-essential goods.
5. China is a developing country a weak economic foundation.
6. China is a developing country with a large population.
7. China is a socialist country, and a developing country as well.
8. This principle helps the developing country members, including the least developed country members among them, easily participate in the world trade system.
9. China is a developing country while Japan is a developed one.
10. While very strong developing country growth during the boom period may reflect underlying growth potential, the global financial conditions that fueled it were clearly unsustainable.
11. A perspective of developing country is adopted and the impact of technology standard's patent pool on self-determined innovation of China is analyzed.
12. As china is a developing country, its human rights situation has a two-fold meaning.
13. China, as a developing country, choosing the way of economic sustainable development is sagacious.
14. But it usually required developing country collaborators to raise their own funds.
15. At the same time it is still a developing country with huge development needs ranking at 90th place in the GDP per capita league.
16. China is the most populous developing country in the world.
17. Each has its own momentum that critically affects how much developing country governments can influence the outcomes.
18. By using and learning about the hardware and software, developing country professionals will become familiar with a variety of modern technologies.
19. Ethically, it is impossible to redistribute income intentionally in a developing country to see if civil strife erupts.
20. When these machines first became available, there was scant interest by manufacturers in developing country markets and applications.
21. A knowledge of development economics and the challenges faced by a small, developing country would be an advantage.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. This appears to be a zero-sum game, because what one developing country gains is at the expense of another.
23. Priya Shetty explains the links between climate change and insect-borne disease, and outlines priorities for developing country policymakers.
24. Structural rigidity, price elasticity is restrained, 3 system shortage is a developing country main features.
25. Such research is, beyond any doubt, of high importance to China, a developing country whose economy is built mainly on the employment by publicly-owned bodies.
26. As a new-type project financing method, BOT financing way gets relatively rapid development in the developing country in recent years.
27. Some countries have disregarded the fact that China is a developing country.
28. Once I've been in UK for a while (I'm from a developing country), I forget how utterly tosh Western received opinion can seem ?from outside that sphere of influence.
29. But for various reasons, the education development priority has formed the formidable contrast in the developed country, the developing country and the least developed country.
30. This mechanism has a particular significance for China, a developing country.
More similar words: developing countries, developing, develop, developer, development, redevelopment, developmental, sloping, country, countryside, accounting, flying colours, envelope, enveloped, count, county, counselor, account, count on, count out, recount, counter, discount, account for, encounter, countermand, on account of, counterfeit, countenance, counterpart.