Random good picture Not show
1. We don't deal in rumours or guesswork.
2. We deal in hardware but not software.
3. As a scientist, I do not deal in speculation.
4. She's not the type to deal in rumours.
5. They mainly deal in rare books.
6. This newspaper doesn't deal in gossip, only in facts.
7. The two struck a deal in which Rendell took half of what a manager would.
8. Though Vivaldi had earned a great deal in his lifetime, his extravagance was such that he died in poverty.
9. They deal in antiques.
10. Jameson agreed to the deal in an effort to advance his political career.
11. He has seen a great deal in his long life.
12. They have achieved a great deal in a short space of time.
13. History is a big deal in New Smyrna.
14. The CEO torpedoed the deal in its final hours.
15. I don't deal in jade.
16. Clearly[sentencedict.com], they are the real deal in teal.
17. He lived a great deal in his fantasies and he enjoyed these.
18. Failure to give you a fair deal in this respect is likely to expose a company to legal attack.
19. Licensed dealers still deal in certain shares the punter reads about in the tip sheets.
20. Wilson's position makes sense of a great deal in the history of general biological theory before and since 1900.
21. These deal in simple concepts and require no artistic skills to operate and relatively little training or backup.
22. The main point is that prose varies a great deal in the amount of aesthetic interest which attaches to linguistic form.
23. Word is the 49ers were offering Davis a long-term deal in the range of $ 2 million a year.
24. This distinction is crucial, especially for entities such as financial conglomerates, which continually deal in information.
25. She had to concede that Adrienne could wheel and deal in more ways than one.
26. In this article, as the title suggests,(Sentencedict) I shall deal in detail with a rather specific topic.
27. She has been a key figure in the continuing investigations into the Whitewater land deal in Arkansas.
28. It has been restored but not altered a great deal in modern times.
29. They take in surplus funds from other institutions and use the funds to deal in treasury and commercial bills.
30. Tax agents are visiting more than 5,000 businesses that deal in expensive items such as cars, boats, and jewels.