Random good picture Not show
1. Your credit limit is now ￡2 000.
2. What's the credit limit on your Visa card?
3. He got a credit limit of ￡6,500.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Are you at, or near, your credit limit?
5. What each customer's credit limit is, if he has exceeded it, and by how much; 4.
6. Shop on the Sabbath-but remember thy credit limit, and keep it holy. 14.
7. Decide on a credit limit and a date for its review.
8. Can my credit limit be increased?
9. Your credit limit has been exceeded.
10. In order to ascertain the credit limit of colleges and universities and evaluate the credit risk of them, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Education have jointly developed the relative model.
11. The advising bank credit limit, temporary increase in thought himself was behind the trip fell ill.
12. You can use your credit limit, buying all things you dream of.
13. What is the credit limit in total of your currently valid and unexpired credit cards?
14. Over time, their credit credit limit is increased(sentencedict.com), but they do not pay off their debt.
15. Regularly review customer credit limit based on sales and other background information.
16. If not specified , Credit Limit for Supplementary Card will be used jointly with principal card account.
17. He also suggested checking your credit limit before a trip, since banks have reduced credit limits for some cardholders; travel expenses can push up against those maximums.
18. If your Direct Deposit income decreases, your credit limit may also decrease.
19. For existing credit limit of the account stated above, please refer to the credit limit amount printed on your monthly statement.
20. My credit limit was increased to 1500 dollars and then to 5000 dollars.
21. Take an account of the credit limit that your business will need on a monthly basis.
22. OvertimeOver time, their credit limit is increased. But, but they do not pay off their debt.
23. Follow - up on payment for exceeded credit limit customers promptly.
24. OvertimeOver time, their credit limit is increased, but they do not pay off their debts debt.
25. The bank has written to say I've gone over my credit limit.
26. The long-stop defence against overspending on a credit card is the credit limit set on its use.
27. An analyst who demonstrates consistently sound judgment will be consider for a discretionary credit limit.
28. In the realm of telephone conversations, we can compensate for the interruption by reestablishing context: "I was just asking about Dave's bank details, could you tell me his credit limit?"
29. When we open a new account we take up references and set a credit limit.
30. When he questions Mei Qi, the latter blames him for the low credit limit.
More similar words: limitless, credit, limitlessness, accredit, on credit, creditor, tax credit, discredit, credit card, accredited, creditable, credit union, credit report, credit rating, credit bureau, line of credit, credit crunch, credit balance, consumer credit, commercial credit, limit, limited, limiting, to the limit, time limit, unlimited, limited war, limitation, delimitation, heredity.