Random good picture Not show
1. Tell the credit bureau, in writing, what information you think is inaccurate.
2. Q: How long can a credit bureau report negative information?
3. The loan submission system and the credit bureau it interacts with are two systems that must cooperate to provide the data necessary to process a loan request.
4. According to credit bureau TransUnion, the amount of credit card debt US consumers are carrying dropped to an 8-year low in the 2nd quarter, CNN reported.
5. So, Mr. Norris is building a "credit bureau for devices" in which every computer or cellphone will have a "reputation" based on its user's online behavior, shopping habits and demographics.
6. The credit bureau system use case, on the other hand, says "the credit institution actor requests a copy of a credit report."
7. The Equifax Credit Bureau is one of the three major credit reporting companies.
8. Mr Labak says there is no high-quality credit bureau to provide details on repayment records of potential clients, and high levels of internal migration make arrears collection difficult.
9. Norris is building a "credit bureau for devices" in which every computer or cellphone will have a "reputation" based on its user's online behavior, shopping habits and demographics.
10. Thus, the actor part of the credit bureau transaction is a subset of the system part of the second transaction of the loan submission system.
11. His new employer can get his medical history from the insurance company, and his credit history from a credit bureau.
12. The California Democrat introduced S600 last month, a measure to prevent credit bureaus from selling header information.
13. This is also true in the third transaction, where the system part of the credit bureau transaction is a subset of the actor part of the third transaction.
14. Now, let's look at this request from the perspective of the credit bureau system.
15. Instead of ordering them all at once, request a report from a different credit bureau every four months.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Figure 2 shows the two systems, the loan submission and the credit bureau system, and the interactions we'll focus on for the remainder of this column.
17. It ended with the system placing a request for a credit report from the credit bureau.
18. The World Bank reports that Egypt established a new private credit bureau to make it easier for women and men borrowers to get loans and cut the time it takes to export and import goods.
19. The system forwards a loan request to an external credit bureau for a credit report on the applicant.
20. All these agencies report your payment history, balance, and other information to Equifax Credit Bureau.
21. He whisked the paper out from under my pen and sped to the back room, where I presume the credit bureau was being contacted.
22. Typically, demand letters with final letter warning that name will be reported to the credit bureau and listed on the credit file.
23. In the last column in the UML workbook series, we devised a system that would interact with both a human actor (a loan applicant) and an external system actor (a credit bureau).
24. For example, we know that we will need an interface into our credit bureau that provides credit reports from the loan submission system interface that requests these reports.
More similar words: bureau, credit, bureaucracy, on credit, discredit, creditable, credit card, credit report, heredity, hereditary, credible, incredible, incredibly, credibility, creature, creature comforts, edit, editor, edition, expedite, meditate, sedition, seditious, sacred, meditation, expedition, mediocre, creak, predict, cured.