Random good picture Not show
1. She heard a floorboard creak upstairs.
2. The gate gave a loud creak as he pushed it open.
3. The timbers groan and creak and the floorboards shift.
4. I heard the floorboards creak as he crept closer.
5. I heard a creak on the stairs.
6. The door was pulled open with a creak.
7. They listened anxiously to every rattle and creak in the house.
8. The gate swung open with a creak.
9. The creak and click of door and padlock roused Midnight.
10. There was a rattle and a creak from behind me.
11. Some of the floorboards are loose and they creak when you walk on them.
12. The only sound was the creak of a sign swinging in the wind.
13. Don't creak the door.
14. Some vague sound had alarmed her - a creak, a footstep, maybe even a door handle turning.
15. Why did his knees creak like a garden gate when he sat down beside her?
16. I could make the huge, heavy body bag creak on its chains and complain to my blows.
17. At last she heard the creak of footsteps on the stairs, and hardly dared breathe until he closed his own room door.
18. The room started to sway, to shiver and creak.
19. Each creak of the house made my heart stand still.
20. Ugh! how I creak; now I shall certainly get the gout, like the old clothespress, ugh!
21. The windlass creaked slowly as the rope wound up creak bringing the bucket nearer the top.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The bamboo door gave a muffled creak.
23. The creak of the floorboards gave him away.
24. A creaking swing door gave her warning when anyone was coming, and she refused to have the creak remedied.
25. She heard the creak of footsteps on the stairs.
26. After a while, through the partially open cabin hatch, she heard the bed creak beneath his weight.
27. Above them, the branches of the oak tree were beginning to creak and sway.
28. I scurried under the tractor as the doors began to creak open.
29. Laura and I sat in tense silence, listening to the creak of the stairs.
30. Now , three hours later, he was almost finished when suddenly, he heard a loud creak.
More similar words: wreak, break, freak, freaky, streak, breaker, break up, break out, break off, outbreak, break in, breaking, breakdown, break away, break down, breakfast, break into, creamy, create, scream, break the ice, increase, creator, break ground, creative, creature, increased, ice-cream, creating, creation.