Random good picture Not show
1. It's cold and you should cover up warmly.
2. The company tried to cover up its employment of illegal immigrants.
3. The government's attempts to cover up the scandal failed.
4. She laughed to cover up her feeling of awkwardness.
5. She tried to cover up her guilt by lying.
6. The government is trying to cover up the scandal.
7. Do cover up: it's freezing outside.
8. You can cover up ugly pipes with wooden boxes.
9. Cover up, or stay out of the sun.
10. She used dried leaves and twigs to cover up the hole.
11. They possibly falsified the results to cover up the inadequacies of their theory.
12. He attempted to cover up all the traces of his crime.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. I tried to cover up for him, but without success.
14. Make sure you cover up before going out in the sun.
15. He tried to cover up his mistakes but in vain.
16. He suspects there's a conspiracy to cover up the crime.
17. The authorities were able to cover up what really happened at the incident.
18. Cosmetics do not always cover up the deficiencies of nature.
19. It's a crying shame to cover up your body.
20. The physically painful engrams cover up later emotional charges.
21. Emotional charges cover up physically painful engrams.
22. They'd done it in Gaelic to cover up the vulgarity. Very crude people.
23. Ladies have sheer or bare legs, trendies cover up with black leather pants.
24. Insurance For mailing high value items, cover up to ￡1500.
25. I pulled the cover up to my chin and folded my hands over my chest.
26. The persistent tendency to cover up for our lack of effectiveness by using vague language must be strongly resisted.
27. I'm rather disturbed by the way the company tried to cover up the truth.
28. Irene's cleaning the floor had been a calculated attempt to cover up her crime.
29. Revealing one's body brings into conflict a wish to show off with the desire to cover up.
30. Her father had a past which he'd taken pains to cover up.
More similar words: cover, recover, uncover, coverage, recovery, economic recovery, over and over, cheer up, limber up, enter upon, over, get over, be over, oversee, overall, go over, all over, run over, hand over, governor, over there, lay over, talk over, turn over, take over, make over, moreover, overlook, blow over, look over.