Random good picture Not show
1. Hence countershaft and all its rigidly connected gears are in motion whenever the drive shaft revolves.
2. Now the science and technology rapid development, the countershaft department"s precision request also is higher and higher."
3. Hence, the countershaft and all its rigidly connected gears are in motion whenever the drive shaft revolves .
4. This engine applies the main shaft and countershaft whose module and intensity are increased. These improvement guarantee the reliability of the transmission and the output the torque.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. A combination countershaft and planetary gear set transmission is provided that achieves at least nine forward speed ratios and two reverse speed ratios.
6. Gear A , at the end of the drive shaft, and gear B, on the countershaft, are in constant mesh.
7. I tried molding the pulleys (the step pulley and 6" pulley) in sand but after the 12th or 13th failed attempt I was ready to put the damn patterns on the countershaft and go with that!"
8. The result indicates that the fracture of the drive countershaft is fatigue fracture.
9. We mainly produce motorcycle Aluminium Wheel Assembly, Clutches Assembly, Brake Assembly, Engine Assembly, Countershaft Assembly and Four-wheel Dune Buggy Aluminium Wheel.
10. Practice indicated that applying this process can realize mass production of automotive countershaft.
11. Use of mathematical tools unifies counter point angular momentum and countershaft angular momentum.
12. The improved heat treatment process was obtained by adjusting technology parameters and changing parts loading mode. As a result, the contact accuracy and life of countershaft were improved.
13. The duty of this design is to design a FR type manual transmission used in the saloon, It's the countershaft -type transmission gearbox.
14. Easily replaceable frame liner, frame - arm iner and countershaft box liners offer ecades of protection.
15. In order to overcome the deficiency of conventional forging process, cross wedge rolling process was applied in automotive transmission countershaft blank.
16. Here it is pressing a stuck spindle out of part of a milling machine countershaft that I was cleaning up.
More similar words: rocker shaft, countersunk, countersuit, countersign, countersink, counterstain, counterstrike, after-shave, countersignature, air shaft, rotor shaft, after-shave lotion, elevator shaft, counter-, counter, counterterror, counterfeiter, shaft coupling, encounter, counter to, counterintelligence, counterterrorism, counterterrorist, countertop, discounter, counteract, counterfort, counterman, countermand, counter flow.