Random good picture Not show
(1) Regular outings contribute to a sense of fellowship among co-workers.
(2) Rubbishy commercials and harmful programmes contribute to the rise in violence and crime in the street.
(3) City employees cannot contribute to political campaigns.
(4) This new discovery will contribute to all humanity.
(5) The three sons also contribute to the family business.
(6) Everybody should contribute to the discussion.
(7) One of the aims of ethnography is to contribute to an understanding of the human race.
(8) Would you like to contribute to our collection?
(9) Does smoking contribute to lung cancer?
(10) He had very little to contribute to the conversation.
(11) A common household fungus can contribute to sick building syndrome.
(12) I am sure that this meeting will contribute to the reinforcement of peace and security all over the world.
(13) Several factors might contribute to the development of the disease.
(14) Key burbled about the wonderful people who contribute to tourism.
(15) I was asked to contribute to a newspaper article making predictions for the new year.
(16) Air conditioning can contribute to sick building syndrome.
(17) He believes he has something to contribute to a discussion concerning the uprising.
(18) We hope everyone will contribute to the discussion.
(19) I would like to contribute to the church restoration fund.
(20) This will contribute to the design of a new database system for the Society from 1994/5.
(21) Many factors can contribute to thinning hair, including stress, diet(sentencedict.com/contribute to.html), illness and even pregnancy as well as the natural ageing process.
(22) Individual students contribute to the knowledge base as authors and are acknowledged when others use their ideas.
(23) Nitrates contribute to nutrient enrichment which encourages algal growth and blooms.
(24) Accordingly, differences in prior experiences can contribute to individual differences in intellectual development.
(25) How this study may contribute to theoretical and empirical work both on equal opportunities and the study of management and organisations.
(26) The researchers sought to determine if rest periods would reduce worker fatigue and therefore contribute to increased output across the day.
(27) Such earnings are little appreciated outside the specialist areas of business such as finance and insurance which directly contribute to invisible earnings.
(28) That bill, which died, also would have capped the amount political action committees could contribute to candidates.
(29) Another factor in the success of authorities is the ability of members to contribute to collective decision-making.
(30) It has touched briefly on a number of activities which all contribute to better staff utilisation.
More similar words: contribute, contributor, contribution, attribute, distribute, distribution, on the contrary, control, contrast, contract, contractor, contrast to, by contrast, controversy, out of control, contretemps, control group, to the contrary, under control, beyond control, controversial, tribe, tribal, intrigued, constitute, contend, contain, contest, context, confront.