Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Justice Frankfurter wrote a concurring opinion.
2. In a concurring opinion, Judge Newman said yes.
3. Concurring opinion: opinion written by a judge agreeing with the majority's conclusion but not its reasoning.
4. But in a widely noted concurring opinion, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor suggested that a less draconian approach--distinguishing gang members from innocent bystanders--might pass constitutional muster.
5. But a concurring opinion contained the remark that the government should show the "necessity" of forcing reporters to testify.
6. If any of the judges in a case agrees with the ultimate decision of the majority but for different reasons, he or she may write a concurring opinion, stating how this conclusion was reached.
More similar words: concurrent, opinion, occurring, public opinion, majority opinion, public opinion poll, concur, pinioned, concussion, curried, iron curtain, scurrilous, curriculum, curriculum vitae, incursion, coping, minion, sloping, ring out, gringo, concentration camp, dominion, bring out, developing, poring over, deng xiaoping, earring, barring, stirring, unerring.