Random good picture Not show
1. All the citizens must comply with the law.
2. The commander said that the army would comply with the ceasefire.
3. The factory was closed for failing to comply with government safety regulations.
4. Failure to comply with the regulations will result in prosecution.
5. All companies must comply with the new directive.
6. They refused to comply with the UN resolution.
7. All companies must comply with the regulations .
8. They have failed to comply with the resolution.
9. You must comply with the library rules.
10. Visitors to the mine must comply with the rules.
11. New vehicles must comply with set safety standards.
12. She must be made to comply with the rules.
13. It should be ascertained that the plans comply with the law.
14. To comply with government hygiene regulations, there must be a separate sink for hand washing.
15. Companies have until December 31 to comply with the new legislation.
16. There are serious penalties for failure to comply with the regulations.
17. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in termination of the contract.
18. Many embassies refuse to comply with the order.
19. Companies must comply with European employment laws.
20. Gorbachev refused to comply with a summons to testify.
21. Mrs Kempton failed to comply with the notice.
22. Parents must comply with the stringent rules for vehicular access, which are explained in a Headmaster's letter.
23. The defendant did not appeal and failed to comply with the notices.
24. Museum Director Jim Ballinger said the museum will comply with both requests.
25. The gas stations that fail to comply with the law will be fined.
26. The court issued a contempt citation against city council members who refused to comply with a court order.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Their role is not to review the work on the files, but to assess whether the files comply with quality standards.
28. A repayment period, as mentioned in your advert, does not comply with the intermediate advert requirements.
29. And there is no guarantee the Tasmanian Government will comply with Canberra's wishes.
30. The space agency and its contractor switched supplies to comply with environmental regulations.
More similar words: keep company with, comply, play with, do away with, in comparison with, imply, simply, complex, complaint, complexity, compliance, complicated, with, complain about, accomplishment, go with, do with, within, without, accomplishments, down with, meet with, live with, talk with, bear with, withdraw, go without, cope with, deal with, do without.