Random good picture Not show
(1) They hold together for collective security.
(2) It urges organized international action for disarmament, collective security and world peace. 3.
(3) Evidently, the concern for collective security was not to be allowed to interfere with normal international relations.
(4) The former Shah's advocacy of a collective security pact was a further black mark against the Gulf scheme.
(5) The league was charged also with responsibility for collective security, so that individual states could embark on a programme of disarmament.
(6) Peace, in other words, depends solely on collective security.
(7) The idea of collective security had emerged as a theme in Soviet policy in the 1950s.
(8) It also argued for collective security arrangements as a means of building confidence and security in the region.
(9) Has organized the member nation with the collective security treaty to discuss this question.
(10) Fifty years ago , international cooperation . collective security(Sentencedict), and international law were as powerful concepts are today.
(11) Step five: looking for witnesses, and signed a collective security.
(12) Theory of collective security is a postwar concept of security.
(13) Nation states could only coexist peaceably if a strong collective security arrangement were respected by all.
(14) A tall order, but the price of failure could be the end of collective security for the West.
(15) To counteract Western influence Soviet officials advocated a system of collective security.
(16) This put paid to Baldwin's attempt to pose as a champion of collective security.
(17) As a result the Edinburgh Conference of 1936 passed resolutions leaving the Labour Party supporting collective security but opposing rearmament.
(18) Such overt aggression turned the Labour Party away from pacifism and towards the acceptance of a degree of force to implement collective security.
(19) The Soviet, fatting the complicated international situation, carried out the collective security policy in 1930 s.
(20) The United Nations' Peacekeeping Operation is an important carrier of the UN's Collective Security Mechanism.
(21) UN peacekeeping operations are an important and effective means to practice multilateralism and uphold collective security.
More similar words: collective, collectivity, collectively, collective bargaining, security, insecurity, collection, national security council, collect, recollect, collector, electoral college, obscurity, consecutive, insectivorous, objective, adjective, detective, subjective, effective, invective, protective, respective, perspective, objectivity, prospective, effectively, respectively, irrespective, introspective.