Similar words: cave, give in, believe in, surveillance, have, wave, EIN, leave. Meaning: n. the sudden collapse of something into a hollow beneath it. v. break down, literally or metaphorically.
Random good picture Not show
1. He hollowed out a cave in the snowfield for night.
2. The management refused to cave in to their demands.
3. The chairman is expected to cave in to pressure from shareholders.
4. The President is unlikely to cave in to demands for a public inquiry.
5. The roof of the old house will cave in any time.
6. Will Grijalva cave in and go with Postil?
7. John Wesley preached at North Cave in 1761, probably in a barn or in the open air.
8. After a few hours, the cage starts to cave in on the divers.
9. It's unlikely that the government will cave in to the rebels' demands.
10. There is a cave in the mountains, filled with sacks of gold and bushels of jewellery.
11. When did the roof cave in?
12. The roof or walls will not cave in.
13. They had at last to cave in and surrender.
14. The earthquake made the roadbed cave in.
15. Precipitous peak height, halfway up the mountain, the cave in front of building 3.
16. This hotel is basically built into a cave in Farmington, N. M. , just southeast of the four corners.
17. I noticed a path leading to a cave in the cliffside.
18. The ground will cave in: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.
19. They went to the cave in quest of hidden treasure.
20. The outer layers of the star would literally cave in.
21. The fugitive live in a cave in the mountain crag for several years.
22. The weight of the snow caused the roof of the cabin to cave in.
23. Newport looked poised to run away with it, but Bridgend refused to cave in.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. It was really awful, travelling back to Leeds and finding your life cave in on you in a week.
25. With a few strikes on her keyboard, Frick was able to call up daily radar data that covered a bat cave in Texas.
26. Peaks and valleys ripple across the ceiling of an ice cave in Bavaria, Germany.
27. You need to go to sleep. You look ready to cave in.
28. Perhaps Apple is now seeking to avoid legal fisticuffs with more established companies that are less likely to cave in to its demands.
29. The Scot is currently in Kuala Lumpur with the team having flown straight out after Liverpool's 4-3 victory over Guangdong Sunray Cave in China.
30. The oldest late Homo sapiens was discovered at Huanglong Cave in Yunxi in 2004. Among the fossils of coexisting animals unearthed, those of Chiroptera were discovered for the first time in China.