Random good picture Not show
1. He hollowed out a cave in the snowfield for night.
2. The chairman is expected to cave in to pressure from shareholders.
3. The President is unlikely to cave in to demands for a public inquiry.
4. The management refused to cave in to their demands.
5. The roof of the old house will cave in any time.
6. John Wesley preached at North Cave in 1761, probably in a barn or in the open air.
7. Will Grijalva cave in and go with Postil?
8. After a few hours, the cage starts to cave in on the divers.
9. It's unlikely that the government will cave in to the rebels' demands.
10. There is a cave in the mountains, filled with sacks of gold and bushels of jewellery.
11. Precipitous peak height, halfway up the mountain, the cave in front of building 3.
12. This hotel is basically built into a cave in Farmington, N. M. , just southeast of the four corners.
13. I noticed a path leading to a cave in the cliffside.
14. The ground will cave in: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.
15. When did the roof cave in?
16. They went to the cave in quest of hidden treasure.
17. The outer layers of the star would literally cave in.
18. The fugitive live in a cave in the mountain crag for several years.
19. The weight of the snow caused the roof of the cabin to cave in.
20. Newport looked poised to run away with it, but Bridgend refused to cave in.
21. It was really awful, travelling back to Leeds and finding your life cave in on you in a week.
22. With a few strikes on her keyboard, Frick was able to call up daily radar data that covered a bat cave in Texas.
23. Peaks and valleys ripple across the ceiling of an ice cave in Bavaria, Germany.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. You need to go to sleep. You look ready to cave in.
25. Perhaps Apple is now seeking to avoid legal fisticuffs with more established companies that are less likely to cave in to its demands.
26. The Scot is currently in Kuala Lumpur with the team having flown straight out after Liverpool's 4-3 victory over Guangdong Sunray Cave in China.
27. The oldest late Homo sapiens was discovered at Huanglong Cave in Yunxi in 2004. Among the fossils of coexisting animals unearthed, those of Chiroptera were discovered for the first time in China.
28. I had a nervous breakdown, everything just seemed to cave in on top of me.
29. "We don't have a system in this country where you can work for free, " says Jay A. Zweig, a partner who works in employment law at Bryan Cave in Phoenix.
30. That's the conclusion of scientists who discovered evidence of the grain sorghum on hundred-thousand-year-old stone tools. The tools were discovered deep in a cave in northwest Mozambique.