Random good picture Not show
1. The process conditions of acetylene catalytic oxidation for producing oxalic acid was studied.
2. The study on catalytic oxidation of n-butane to maleic anhydride, in fluidized-bed reactor was investigated.
3. The chloromethane -containing waste gas was treated by catalytic oxidation process and the affecting factors were studied.
4. The chloromethane - waste gas was treated by catalytic oxidation process and the affecting factors were studied.
5. It also had some catalytic oxidation on peanut oil and soybean oil.
6. The promotive action of flame heating to catalytic oxidation was stated.
7. It also studied the Catalytic oxidation kinetic of veratryl alcohol by the laccase from white rot fungus HG.
8. The catalytic oxidation ability of 13 metal ion-exchanged montmorillonites are investigated in oxidative removal of the sulfides which are the main pollutant in the moult and alkali swell waste water.
9. Glyoxylic acid was rapidly synthesized by catalytic oxidation of glyoxal with H 2 O 2.
10. The kinetics of the vapor phase catalytic oxidation of toluene over V-H-3 catalyst has been studied in a vibrative internal recycle reactor.
11. Oxidized wax was obtained from saponified wax by catalytic oxidation. Then, the optimum oxidized wax was modified.
12. Tyrosinase performs action for catalytic oxidation of L-tyrosine and L-dopa to form melanin.
13. Microwave (MW)-assisted wet catalytic oxidation (MAWCO) of pentachlorophenol (PCP) in the aqueous solution using activated carbon (AC) as catalytic was studied in this paper.
14. The kinetic parameters of vanadium catalytic oxidation of azomethine H by bromate have been determined by using spectrophotometric method.
15. In the experimental research,[http://Sentencedict.com] ferric oxide in cyanide residue was leached with per - acid catalytic oxidation process.
16. The research improvement for the synthesis of acetophenone by ethylbenzene selectively catalytic oxidation using hydrogen peroxide or molecular oxygen as clean oxidant is described.
17. The results showed that the molybdovanado phosphate heteropoly compound and cobalt complex were good catalysts for the catalytic oxidation of ...
18. Using the orthogonal test , the synthesis of pyrocatechol and hydroquinone by catalytic oxidation of phenol by inorganic salts has studied.
19. The poor acrolein selectivity of this catalyst was improved by continuous use in the catalytic oxidation for making the particle size of the dispersed bismuth molybdate larger.
20. The synthesis ofp phthalaldehyde from p xylene by chlorination and catalytic oxidation was studied. The total yield was over 89%, the purity of the product was over 99%.
21. Diazomethane was used as an esterifying agent in the esterification, of the components of the catalytic oxidation product of pseudocumene in the vapor phase.
22. Deodorizing methods include chemical, physical, analogous biological catalysis as well as catalytic oxidation types besides bacterial resistance.
23. A process for the preparation of trimesic acid by the catalytic oxidation of mesitylene with air in liquid phase was presented in this paper.
24. The preparation of ADC foaming agent from biurea by dioxygen catalytic oxidation was investigated and discussed.
25. Some catalytic systems for the synthesis of glutaraldehyde by one step catalytic oxidation of cyclopentene and hydrogen peroxide in a non water solvent were studied.
26. For this purpose, it has investigated the degradation of 4BS by using advanced catalytic oxidation method (ACOM).
27. For the synthesis ofp-nitrobenzoic acid by means of micelles catalytic oxidation, sodium dichromate is used as oxidant, and the best catalyst is found to be dodecyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium bromide.
28. Thecatalyst using TS as supporter was studied in deodorizing trimethylamine by catalytic oxidation.
29. This paper reports our studies on the purification of wastewater containing unsym. dimethyl hydrazine (UDMH) by catalytic oxidation, using air or H2O2 as the oxidant.
30. The article review laccase on the distribution in nature, chemical composition, properties of structure, catalytic oxidation and function of biology.
More similar words: catalytic, biocatalytic, catalytically, autocatalytic, catalytic converter, oxidation, deoxidation, reoxidation, autoxidation, auto-oxidation, anti-oxidation, oxidation-reduction, photooxidation, oxidation state, oxidation number, oxidative phosphorylation, analytic function, data validation, oxidative, nitric oxide, ferric oxide, oxidate, data communication, data communications, dialytic, analytic, data classification, analytics, paralytic, analytical.