Random good picture Not show
(1) Reaction mechanism of liquid phase autoxidation of O - nitrotoluene under strong base is investigated in this paper.
(2) The pyrogallol autoxidation assay for superoxide dismutase(SOD)was partly improved to make it simpler, save time and reagents.
(3) The pyrogallol autoxidation method was used for determination of SOD activity of heart and erythrocytes.
(4) The mechanism of autoxidation in food fats and oils, the measurment for extent of oxidation, and the uses of antioxidants are discussed.
(5) Enzyme activity was determed with the autoxidation of pyrogallol method.
(6) The method of autoxidation of pyrogallol was used in this experiment to study SOD activity in animal milk.
(7) The pyrogallol autoxidation assay for superoxide dismutase(SOD)was partly improved to make it simpler, save time and reagents. The kinetics of this reaction was also primarily studied.
(8) METHODS Pyrogallol autoxidation system was used to study the antioxidative activity of CLA and Conjugated linoleic acid ethyl ester(CLAEE).
(9) The method of autoxidation of pyrogallol is taken as an example to discuss the relationship of percentage of inhibition, the difference of rate of indicator reaction, and SOD concentration.
(10) The effects of autoxidation and thermal degradation of lipids leading to the volatile components and the oxidation of lipid with unsaturated fatty acids on the formation of meat flavour were reviewed. Sentencedict.com
(11) Fig. 8. Effect of low temperature stress on autoxidation rate.
(12) Many studies show that nonenzymatic glycation and glucose autoxidation which are accompanied by generation of free radicals is a process of glycation and oxidation.
(13) METHODS: The single sweep oscillopolarography method was applied to determine the O2 that was produced by the autoxidation of pyrogallol.
(14) This paper reports the antioxidative activity detection for the grape juice produced in Dalian, by using the pyrogallol autoxidation method.
(15) Object : To observe the oxygen derived free radicals scavenging of diterpenoid tanshinones by pyrogallol autoxidation systems.
(16) The Gelidium amansii showed scavenging capacity to hydroxyl free radical generated by Fenton reaction and to superoxide anion generated by a pyrogallol autoxidation system.
(17) Methods:Single sweep oscillopolarogaphy was applied to determine the superoxide radical that was produced by the autoxidation of pyrogallol.
(18) The biological activities of synthesized Ni-SOD mimics were tested by means of improved pyrogallol autoxidation method.
(19) There was a close positive correlation between the concentrations of free peolineand rates of tissue autoxidation.
(20) Prior to or following taking PGR mixture, 33 severe hepatitis patients' blood SOD activity was determined with a simplified method of pyrogallol autoxidation.
(21) Methods Determine the release of superoxide dismutase by the autoxidation of pyrogallol and explore the factors influencing the release.
More similar words: oxidation, anti-oxidation, oxidation-reduction, photooxidation, oxidation state, oxidation number, oxidative phosphorylation, oxidative, oxidate, data validation, oxidization, intoxication, detoxication, detoxification, automatization, validation, autoionization, trepidation, liquidation, elucidation, automation, invalidation, fluoridation, intimidation, dilapidation, in liquidation, consolidation, antioxidant, anti-oxidant, liquidation value.