Random good picture Not show
1. The reoxidation of melt steel is serious.
2. Reoxidation of the polysilicon sidewall prior to silicon nitride spacer formation exacerbates the undercut.
3. The reduction step of catalyst with butene-2 and reoxidation step of reduced catalyst with oxygen were investigated by the pulse method.
4. A process for minimising reoxidation of reduced material is disclosed.
5. The process for minimising reoxidation includes applying an electrical potential to reduced material at least while the reduced material remains immersed in the molten electrolyte.
6. Absorption of inclusions to slag, steel reoxidation by slag, and protective effect of the slag at ladle, continuous tundish and nold are discussed.
7. The new type flux is featured of high strength, low bulk specific gravity and less dust. It may exercise functions of temperature holding and prevention against reoxidation .
8. The results show that turbulence inhibitor has the functions of preventing sputter of liquid steel during casting, avoiding the reoxidation of steel, and decreasing the ratio of short circuit.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. As the results the automatic pouring rate of the sliding gate rises up to 99% and the reoxidation of 82B steel is greatly reduced.
10. The experiment shows that adopting protective casting technology can reduce reoxidation and improve the internal and surface quality of block.
11. Soft Ar stirring was employed not only to avoid reoxidation but also to make some large inclusions float out of the molten steel.
More similar words: deoxidation, oxidation, auto-oxidation, autoxidation, anti-oxidation, oxidation-reduction, photooxidation, oxidation state, oxidation number, oxidative phosphorylation, oxidative, deoxidant, oxidate, data validation, oxidisation, oxidization, nidation, deoxidize, validation, deoxidizer, trepidation, elucidation, liquidation, cyanidation, fluoridation, invalidation, dilapidation, intimidation, consolidation, in liquidation.