Random good picture Not show
1. Exporting pine to Scandinavia seems a bit like carrying coals to Newcastle.
2. Everyday English:Carry coals to Newcastle.
3. To offer him money is to carry coals to Newcastle; he is very wealthy.
4. To carry coals to Newcastle.
5. Carry coals to Newcastle.
6. Don't carry coals to Newcastle.
More similar words: castle in the air, carry, carry out, carry off, carry on, carrying, mary wollstonecraft, cast off, castor, carry through, astonish, astonished, carrying capacity, astonishing, astonishment, coal, coalesce, charcoal, coalition, plaster cast, hustle, bustle, rustle, whistle, bristle, tarry, parry, marry, coast, quarry.