Random good picture Not show
1. Once settled in an armchair, he took out a shortish but fairly carbonized pipe and began smoking.
2. Ginkgo wood vinegar constituents are various from the carbonizing temperatures.
3. Drying curve and carbonizing temperature of rice hull powder treated by suitable agents and processes are measured in order to investigate factors influencing its thermostability.
4. There are different carbonizing properties of the extracting constituents in Shenfu coal and Liulin coal.
5. The design calculation of heat exchanging system in carbonizing tower are introduced.
6. Besides, wood vinegar of different carbonizing temperatures had different effects on buds bursting and seedlings growth of crops.
7. OBJECTIVE To investigate a quality control method for the carbonizing process.
8. The paper discussed the surface character of pigmentation bamboo strips by carbonizing and dyeing treatment.
9. The chemical heat treatment of ferrous PM parts, such as carbonizing , carbonitriding are reviewed.
10. The main results are as follows:1) The polyaniline was prepared by the oxypolymerization method at different conditions and the nitrogenous carbon material was obtained by carbonizing polyaniline.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. CONCLUSIONS The method could be used for the control of carbonizing process.
12. The B is obviously redistributed in B steel within the whole carbonized and carbonitrided case because of the interaction between B with N and C during carbonizing and carbonitriding.
More similar words: decarbonizing, carbonize, carbonized, decarbonize, carbonization, decarbonization, carbonic, ionizing, carbonite, agonizing, decarbonise, agonizingly, patronizing, carbonic acid, carburizing, carboniferous, synchronizing, patronizingly, ionizing energy, carbonating, carbon dating, ionizing radiation, radiocarbon dating, carbon, carbone, carbonyl, carbon-14, carbon 14, carbonara, carbonate.