Random good picture Not show
1. Carbone was the exception in terms of quality.
2. They came after Benito Carbone had given City a half-time lead with an equally impressive strike.
3. They went for one with "a gaudy amount of lights," Mr.Carbone said, and bought some AstroTurf to style it out.
4. For Ray Carbone, who heads the New York-based energy trading firm Paramount Options, the issue boils down to three words: supply and demand.
5. "Ooh, I love it!" Mario Carbone said, surveying the scene outside his restaurant, Torrisi Italian Specialties.
6. More important, Cahn and Carbone also acknowledge one of the more polarizing aspects of the "blue family" model.
7. In February, I went there to visit Carbone and Kevin Stayton, the chief curator, for an update on the collection.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. For weeks, Mr. Carbone and Mr. Torrisi worked with Aaron Israel, their in-house Chinese food expert and sous-chef, on getting the pork and the glaze just right.
9. On a shopping trip to Chinatown, Mr.Carbone picked up a wedge of ghostly white winter melon as long as his arm, but it and prosciutto didn't make magic together.
10. Shortly before Christmas last year, a FedEx box arrived at Blum's salvage emporium, sent by Carbone.
11. "What we're focusing on now is learning a little more about the scope of the collection, " Carbone said.
12. 'In a way, this movement is not bound to any central location, ' said Andrew Carbone, a 26-year-old freelance media coordinator who lives in Brooklyn.
13. This is one of the themes of " Red Families v. Blue Families, " a provocative new book by two law professors, Naomi Cahn and June Carbone.
14. Prudential also has "additional capacity" to raise about $5 billion of debt, Carbone said.
More similar words: carbon, carbonic, carbon-14, carbonyl, carbon 14, carbonara, carbonate, carbonite, carbonize, carbon atom, carbon film, carbon paper, carbonized, halocarbon, carbonated, carbon copy, carbon cycle, carbonation, radiocarbon, bicarbonate, carbon black, decarbonise, decarbonize, hydrocarbon, carbon dating, carbonaceous, fluorocarbon, carbonic acid, carbon dioxide, decarbonizing.