Random good picture Not show
1. The car park is underground.
2. John's car was easily recognizable in the car park.
3. He staggered on the uneven surface of the car park.
4. The car park was absolutely packed solid with people.
5. The car park is reserved for customers only.
6. We began to file out into the car park.
7. The car park is only open to residents.
8. Customers are permitted to use the car park.
9. The car park can accommodate about 200 cars.
10. She pointed in the direction of the car park.
11. Video cameras scanned the car park.
12. He ran the car into the car park.
13. The vehicles cluttered up the car park.
14. The car park is for staff only.
15. There's only one place left in the car park.
16. I followed the arrows to the car park.
17. I turned the car into the car park.
18. The tennis court is sometimes used as a car park.
19. We shall reassemble in the car park in thirty minutes.
20. The car park is on the left of the library.
21. I usually cut through the car park to get to work.
22. While she waited(sentencedict.com), she walked aimlessly around the car park.
23. There used to be a large car park on this site.
24. Webb turned off the main road and drove round to the car park.
25. Williams had to scrounge enough money to get his car out of the car park.
26. How on earth could they do away with a lovely old building like that and put a car park there instead?
27. A few people have spoken in favour of the plans to build a new car park, but I'm sure the silent majority are against it.
28. One enterprising farmer opened up his field as a car park and charged people ￡10 to park there.
29. Part of the playing field had been railed off for use as a car park.
30. The villagers gnashed their teeth about the council's decision to build a car park.
More similar words: carpet, carping, carpenter, carpe diem, counterpart, escarpment, park, spark, parka, parking, sparkle, sparkling, parking lot, part and parcel, sherpa, surpass, warp, sharp, sharply, solar power, sharp practice, ark, mark, lark, pitter-patter, stark, shark, embark, mark off, marker.