Random good picture Not show
1. By any means, we should tell him frankly what we think of his proposal.
2. It's not a luxurious apartment by any means but it's livable in.
3. We haven't won yet, not by any means.
4. They were not finished, however, not by any means.
5. She's not a bad kid, by any means.
6. This isn't the last we'll hear of it by any means.
7. Being an opera star is not all roses by any means.
8. It's not by any means a brilliant salary but it's adequate for our needs.
9. Our intention is to capitalize the company by any means we can.
10. This is not easily accomplished, by any means.
11. Equality was not assured by any means.
12. It wasn't by any means a straightforward process.
13. We are not by any means practicing hypnotism.
14. Their sole purpose was to kill, by any means, provided the end result was the death of the chosen victim.
15. But it is not by any means just for children and can be used as a solo instrument or in bands.
16. Educational theory does not by any means have the answers to all our educational problems.
17. It is not always necessary to peel chilies, by any means, but the charring adds an interesting toasted flavor.
18. It is not satisfactory by any means, but it is an advance on any other court.
19. And the Executive's recommendation is not by any means wholly satisfactory.
20. The workers in Mirny are not well-off by any means; in fact, they lead miserable lives.
21. He wasn't unhappy by any means, but not quite so pleased with himself as Rebus.
22. He does not by any means have the kind of team that is ready to rise to the level of contender.
23. It's not clear by any means where the money is going to come from to fund this project.
24. You must study hard by any means.
25. Just tell the truth and don't embellish the story by any means.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The important things are the genes, which are selfish, in seeking their own survival by any means.
27. Control is widely defined as the ability to exercise a decisive influence over a company by any means.
28. It is something that cannot be stamped out, or stifled, or gagged, or suppressed by any means.
29. No doubt some of them were rather on the dreary side but that is not the full story by any means.
30. He'd not got to the bottom of that leg yet, by any means.
More similar words: by means of, by all means, by no means, by and by, by and large, mean, jeans, meantime, meanwhile, meaningful, at home and abroad, any more, anonymous, by air, payment, hardly any, employment, day and night, by accident, flamboyant, unemployment, come at, bean, lean, come about, one another, Korean, peanut, the same as, here and now.